Canpotex is hiring a Service Center Coordinator (21-01) to join the Business Information (BI) team in our Saskatoon office.
Canpotex is undergoing a digital transformation focused on Data & Analytics, IT & Cyber Security, Business Solutions, and Client Support. We are committed to delivering value to our business partners through people, processes, and technology, in support of our global operations. Canpotex's IT environment is a hybrid of legacy and modern applications, deployed in the cloud and on-premise.
What you will do:
• Responsible for triaging, planning, designing, and analyzing the organization's service center according to industry best practices, while also ensuring high levels of customer service and adherence to relevant policies and procedures.
• Responsible for leading and managing the service centre team towards achieving objectives; creates a team environment which fosters and develops effective working relationships and high performance; and provides consistent communication and feedback for employees.
• Responsible for the workload delegation, prioritization and management for the BI department.
• Responsible for establishing and maintaining ITIL 4 practices and processes.
• Analyzes performance of service center activities/trends to identify problem areas and recommends solutions to enhance quality of service to mitigate future problems.
• Manages the service catalogue, service level agreements, prioritizes requests, provides new application training and resolves escalated and complex service center issues.
• Responsible for developing strategies and capacity planning to meet future software asset management (SAM) and hardware asset management (HAM) needs.
What you will bring:
• Bachelor's degree or Diploma in Computer Science or a related field.
• Minimum two to three years' experience in a Microsoft environment including Microsoft 365 (e.g. OneDrive, Teams, SharePoint Online, Exchange Online).
• Experience and/or education with IBM AS/400 in an administrative function; experience in Microsoft Office, Windows Server, Active Directory, and other desktop applications.
• Experience and/or education in personal computer hardware and printers including configuration and troubleshooting.
• Certification in ITIL 4, and experience utilizing JIRA are considered assets.
• Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Who you are:
• Strong ability in building and maintaining effective working relationships.
• Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong work ethic, high attention to detail, and a willingness to take on leadership roles in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
• Ability to coach and mentor employees on excellence in business partner experience.
Who we are:
Canpotex is one of the world's largest suppliers of potash overseas. On behalf of our Shareholders, Mosaic and Nutrien, we market and deliver Saskatchewan potash, a valuable fertilizer nutrient, to millions of fields and farmers, helping the world grow more food.
We would like to hear from you! Please apply online by January 26, 2021.
We thank all candidates for applying; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To stay connected follow us on LinkedIn.