Canpotex is hiring a temporary Service Center Technician (21-02) to join the Business Information (BI) team in our Saskatoon office. This temporary position is expected to last for approximately 12 months. Canpotex is undergoing a digital
7shifts is a cloud-based labor management platform designed for the restaurant industry. We help restaurateurs—from independent establishments to large franchises—by making it easy for them to properly schedule their staff,
Canpotex is hiring a Network and Systems Administrator (20-26) to join the Business Information (BI) team in our Saskatoon office.
Canpotex is undergoing a digital transformation focused on Data & Analytics, IT & Cyber Security, Business Solutions, and Client Support. We are committed to delivering value to our business partners through people, processes, and technology, in support of our global operations. Canpotex's IT environment is a hybrid of legacy and modern applications, deployed in the cloud and on-premise.
What you will do:
• Utilize industry best practices to install, configure, administer, support, and maintain the data center, network, cloud, and VoIP infrastructure.
• Responsible for working with the following IT systems: VMware vSphere and Microsoft Windows, Fortinet (Switches, Next-Generation Firewalls, Wireless APs), IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS solutions including Microsoft Azure, Azure Active Directory, Microsoft 365, and AudioCodes voice gateways.
• Conduct reviews on suspicious activity, participate in audits, investigations, and regulatory compliance controls programs.
• Provide end-user technical support and expertise to business partners throughout the organization.
• Communicate and translate technical concepts effectively in a business language.
• Foster collaborative relationships with end-users, business units, and vendors in alignment with Canpotex's values.
What you will bring:
• Bachelor's degree or Diploma in Computer Science or a related field.
• Minimum five years' experience managing corporate data center, network, and cloud infrastructure.
• Certifications such as Fortinet and Microsoft Azure would be considered an asset.
• In-depth knowledge of networking and cybersecurity.
• Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Who you are:
• Ability to learn business processes, analyze and troubleshoot complex problems, present options, and work towards a resolution in a team environment.
• Ability to support both technical and project teams to ensure high quality and on-time delivery of solutions in alignment with business requirements.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong work ethic, high attention to detail, and a willingness to take on leadership roles in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Who we are:
Canpotex is one of the world's largest suppliers of potash overseas. On behalf of our Shareholders, Mosaic and Nutrien, we market and deliver Saskatchewan potash, a valuable fertilizer nutrient, to millions of fields and farmers, helping the world grow more food.
We would like to hear from you! Please apply to www.canpotex.com/careers by December 8, 2020.
We thank all candidates for applying; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To stay connected follow us on LinkedIn