dormakaba: ranked in the top 100 global tech leaders by Thomson Reuters!
The dormakaba Group is one of the top three companies in the global market for access and security solutions. The company is a single source provider of products, solutions and services related to doors and secure access to buildings and rooms. No matter where you are, if you need reliable and innovative access and security solutions, we will provide you high quality service – in hotels, shops, sports facilities, airports, hospitals, at home or in the office. Around the globe.
With over 16,000 employees worldwide (over 500 in Montreal), dormakaba is present in over 130 countries and has more than 150 years of experience. The dormakaba Group is headquartered in Rümlang, Switzerland, and generates annual revenues of over 3 billion dollars CAD.
dormakaba offers you a career not a job. Join us now and make a real difference in creating the next generation of products and services. Visit our website www.dormakaba.com
Join our software team to build simpler, smarter and more secure solutions. As a developer working for dormakaba Engineering Department, you will contribute to the creation of the next generation of access control systems.
You will collaborate with an agile team composed of developers, quality assurance specialists and DevOps representatives. You will help in the planning, development and delivery of new features.
As a front end software developer your tasks will include the implementation and design of the user interfaces of web-based application and the creation of unit and integration tests to meet our coverage objectives. Each developer will actively participate in code reviews and dojo sessions.
Each team member must be solution-oriented and help build a performant, resilient and secure application. As a developer in our agile team, you should have the capacity and curiosity to clearly comprehend the overall architecture and appreciate the needs of the business domain.
Trust and courage being core to our values, we encourage each team member to bring new ideas to the table!
• Web development using .NET, C#, HTML5, Bootstrap, Restful API, XML, CSS3, AJAX, JSON, ASP.net, Angular 7 (or later) AngularJS
• Experience with Kendo UI controls
• Ability to develop scalable and reactive web applications
• UI/UX design experience and aptitude
• Understanding of UI standards
• Knowledge of Git, BitBucket and JIRA. Understanding of and experience with UI test automation using Selenium is a plus
• Practical knowledge of web service development and design
• Experience with Agile/Scrum process and applied software development best practices
• Bilingual (English and French), spoken and written
• Ability to handle several issues simultaneously
• Team player, good interpersonal skills and autonomous
• Strong customer focus, understanding of the customer's viewpoint
• Goals oriented, proactive.
• A fast-growing international company
• A stimulating, fast and friendly work environment
• An opportunity to highly contribute to the success of the company
• Competitive global compensation
• Free parking and on-site cafeteria
• A 3-minute walk from Namur metro station.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
dormakaba is committed to equal employment opportunities and encourages diversity and inclusion. We welcome applications from qualified individuals from all backgrounds.
Please note that the sole purpose of the use of the masculine is to simplify the text.