The dormakaba Group is one of the top three companies in the global market for access and security solutions. The company is a single source provider of products, solutions and services related to doors and secure access to buildings and rooms. No matter where you are, if you need reliable and innovative access and security solutions, we will provide you high quality service – in hotels, shops, sports facilities, airports, hospitals, at home or in the office. Around the globe.
With over 16,000 employees worldwide (over 500 in Montreal), dormakaba is present in over 130 countries and has more than 150 years of experience. The dormakaba Group is headquartered in Rümlang, Switzerland, and generates annual revenues of over 3 billion dollars CAD.
dormakaba offers you a career not a job. Join us now and make a real difference in creating the next generation of products and services. Visit our website www.dormakaba.com
You will be responsible of the development of a brand-new solution empowering our partners by providing them the easiest and yet most secure access control service. Integrating this service into dormakaba's platform will provide a great synergy across dormakaba's product and provide a streamlined dormakaba's experience for all our customers. As a team member you will be responsible to find innovative solutions, plan the work, develop and deploy software for the cloud platform service.
You will be a key contributor on a dynamic team, expand your skillset and become an expert in the most popular cloud software development strategies for dormakaba digital. We are looking for an independent, self-motivated, and innovative developer to implement industry best practices in a true DevOps environment.
As the Cloud Software Developer, you will be given the freedom and responsibility to create the best business value service for our customer. With a strong focus on customer satisfaction and collaboration, the candidate will be required to perform at the best of his abilities.
The position requires global collaboration with interface points in EMEA and APAC. The candidate will be learning the global dormakaba platform services the solution will be using.
If you believe this challenge is right for you then, and you want to make a difference do not hesitate to apply!
• Participate in a DevOps from the development to operations
• Conduct design, code reviews and resolve production issues
• Help modernizing the application
• Take data driven decisions
• Help building automation strategy
• Strong empathy with customer situation
• Strong ownership of workmanship and end product reliability
• Participate at doing faster release
• Make life smart and secure
• Strong knowledge on Node.js
• Knowledge on terraform or ready to learn it
• Strong knowledge on non-rational database (NoSQL)
• Strong communication skills and work ownership
• Should be very adaptive to ensure agility or the product and the organization
• Good knowledge on UML diagrams
• Experience with agile development and Scrum methodology.
• Knowledge of continuous integration tools and processes is an asset
• Knowledge of Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence) is an asset
• Knowledge of Jenkins is an asset
• Knowledge of AWS is an asset
• A fast-growing, non-unionized international company
• A stimulating, fast and friendly work environment
• An opportunity to highly contribute to the success of the company
• Competitive global compensation
• A 12-minute walk from Du College metro station
Please note that the sole purpose of the use of the masculine is to simplify the text.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We subscribe to the principle of employment equity and encourage applications from the four designated groups identified in the Employment Equity Act.