Generator is hiring! We are looking for an individual with Tiki Wiki experience to provide long-term, on-going and on-demand IT support for ArtistProducerResource.com - a free, searchable online encyclopedia of information, resources, tools, and
Job description available in French Only Temps plein Lieu de travail : Toronto Groupe salarial : 67 500 $ – 82 500 $ Numéro de l'affichage : 01-ACA-21 À propos de l'Université de l'Ontario français L'Université de l'Ontario
Company Innformation: Embross Group has more than 20 years of software and hardware development experience across multiple industries including retail, health, transportation, aviation passenger service systems, access control and entertainment. In
Database Administrator A role with broad impact across a vibrant, diverse and growing municipality – Markham, ON Reporting to the Lead, Database Management, and showing a strong command of database and data management-related tools (MSSQL MS,
York is a leading international teaching and research university, and a driving force for positive change. Empowered by a welcoming and diverse community with a uniquely global perspective, we are preparing our students for their long-term careers and
Senior Solutions Designer
The Land and Resources I&IT Cluster (LRC) is one of eight clusters in the Ontario Public Service (OPS) formed to provide groups of ministry partners with all their information technology needs. LRC partners with the Ministries of: Indigenous Affairs; Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs; Environment, Conservation and Parks; Natural Resources and Forestry; and Energy, Northern Development and Mines.
LRC works with program areas in each of the ministries to understand their business needs and develop technology solutions that enable business transformation and digital public service goals and objectives. Technology solutions range from new business applications and digital services to office productivity tools, from information management expertise to telecommunications support.
The LRC works closely with other clusters and the Office of the Corporate Chief Information Officer (OCCIO) within the Ministry of Government and Consumer Services to enable shared technology solutions (development tools) and common infrastructure for the benefit of all ministries.
About the Branch
The Business Solutions Branch (BSB) collaborates with cluster partner ministries to co-design, deliver and support digital solutions, providing leadership in emerging technologies and innovative delivery techniques to enable modern government services.
Why work for the Ontario Public Service?
We are re-thinking how we deliver services through various initiatives, modernization initiatives and how we access and deliver critical services remotely. We are striving to enable a future-ready OPS workforce through technology-focused enterprise-wide strategies.
The OPS supports career and leadership development, invests in learning opportunities, recognizes team and individual achievements, and supports flexible work arrangements.
Want more Information?
Visit The Ministry of Natural Resources and Forestry website for additional information about our ministry.
Are you an experienced Oracle Siebel solutions designer looking for a new challenge and interested in working in an environment where there is a commitment to being the OPS leader in digital services, innovation and excellence? If so, consider this exciting opportunity with the Land and Resources I&IT Cluster.
The position will be staffed from the office closest to you:
• 40 St Clair Avenue West, Toronto
• 300 Water Street, Peterborough
• 1 Stone Road West, Guelph
• 159 Cedar Street, Sudbury
• 70 Foster Drive, Sault Ste Marie
What can I expect to do in this role?
As a Senior Solutions Designer, you will:
• provide technical consulting in the planning, development and implementation of advanced and complex digital services and interactive applications like Oracle Siebel in a multi-platform environment
• design, develop and implement Oracle Siebel business and infrastructure solutions that drive digital services, projects and activities
• provide technical leadership and team direction for the acquisition and implementation of complex and specialized software applications and services
• ensure solutions meet the business needs of internal and external stakeholders and adhere to Cluster, Ontario Digital Service and enterprise policies and standards
How do I qualify?
Technical Skills and Expertise
• knowledge of current and emerging technologies (such as Siebel, Siebel OpenUI, Business Intelligence, ODI, WebLogic, Oracle UCM, Java/J2EE, GIS and others), environments and methodologies (such as Agile, Zachman), including business and system analysis, service and user interface/user experience design, development, testing and implementation methods
• knowledge and skills in mobile application architecture, patterns and best practices, and a solid understanding of digital services, HTML5 elements, forms and geolocation concepts
• knowledge of, and skills in, data design and management, database development (such as Oracle, Siebel data model, EIM), data warehousing (such as ETL, Power BI, Cognos) design/development and related technologies
• knowledge of Unified Modeling Language (UML) design artifacts and Rational Unified Process (RUP) methodology, agile design and development and code reviews
• knowledge of Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) and related technologies, design of distributed applications, security design and implementation
Technical Leadership and Project Management Skills:
• You have technical leadership and project management skills to lead agile IT projects, develop and assess cost estimates, advise and lead teams of project staff and external consultants, and ensure project deliverables are met within specific parameters.
Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills:
• You have conceptual, analytical, evaluation and problem-solving skills to develop technical design features and alternatives, and ensure the effective operation of hardware and software platforms, IT security and quality control systems.
Communication and Consultation Skills:
• You have proven communication and consultation skills to work with project staff, clients and external stakeholders, explain technical solutions to IT and non-technical internal and external stakeholders, and prepare reports.
Salary Range: $1,654.05 - $2,066.34 Per Week
Please apply online, only, at www.ontario.ca/careers, quoting Job ID 158759, by Thursday, January 21, 2021. Please follow the instructions to submit your application. Faxes are not being accepted at this time.
If you require accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact us at www.gojobs.gov.on.ca/ContactUs.aspx to provide your contact information. Recruitment Services staff will contact you within 48 hours. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Ontario Public Service is an inclusive employer. Accommodation will be provided in accordance with Ontario's Human Rights Code.