Arobas personnel is looking for a Lead System Engineer for a permanent position in Montreal.
As a Lead System Engineer, you are responsible for every technical endeavor to execute the organization's business goals. Oversee a team of engineers where each of their strengths are properly leveraged to the fullest. Provide continuous feedback, and direction so no one is derailed from their goals. Pursue best practices to guarantee that code is robust, and can be maintained. Streamline iterative development to rapidly prototype features. Be vigilant of risks that will threaten deliverables. Collaborate with all leads to remain in alignment. Overall, be clear, efficient, and empathetic.
What does your day to day look like?
What we’re looking for?
• Bachelor of Science or Engineering in an accredited college or university;
• 5 years of experience as a Game Programmer or similar role;
• 5 years of experience as a Lead Programmer or similar role;
• 4 years of experience as a Technical Director or similar role;
• 5 years of development experience in UE4;
• Expert in defining platform initiatives;
• Ability to identify risks, determine contingencies, and offer mitigation plans;
• Familiarity with multiple engineering disciplines;
• Great interpersonal, oral, and written skills;
• Adaptable to evolving corporate culture;