Arobas personnel is looking for a Audio Programmer C++ for a permanent position in Montreal.
As an Audio Programmer, you will by work closely with an Audio Researcher to develop the audio system needed to playback audio the way it was meant to be heard and extract meaningful information from the audio signal. Utilize your skills as a generalist to also develop tools that can be used by the audio designer. Be prepared to design algorithms, iterate, analyze performance, and optimize.
What does your day to day look like?
What we’re looking for?
• Bachelor of Science or Engineering in an accredited college or university;
• 3 years of experience as a Audio Programmer or similar role;
• 2 years of development experience in UE4;
• Generalist with an emphasis on developing audio systems;
• Strong C++ skills;
• Understanding of audio design and production;
• Experience with 3D spatialized audio;
• Familar with best practices of software development;
• Great interpersonal, oral, and written skills;
• Adaptable to evolving corporate culture;
Nice to have:
• 2 years of experience as a DSP Engineer or similar role
• Experience with GStreamer