Larochelle Consulting Group is seeking an .Net Analyst-programmer to join our development and technology community as a consultant. He will intervene with our clients in big (and very big) business in Montreal or in Quebec.
Within the delivery of projects via an Agile working model, the candidate will take on the following responsibilities:
- Participate in the analysis and technical design of the solution;
- Develop Restful APIs in C# ASP.NET MVC orNET CORE;
- Develop Transact SQL scripts;
- Develop complex Windows Services hosting workflows that integrate with third-party applications;
- Develop Web solutions (Angular / .Net) according to the programming standards of the team;
- Respect the Test-Driven-Development (TDD) approach.
- 5 years of experience with .Net development (Web and / or Cloud (Azure);
- Mastery of the development of .NET solutions with the language C# (ASP.NET MVC ou ASP.NET CORE), Web API;
- Mastery of the use of Microsoft Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server, and concomitant tools;
- Mastery of the T-SQL language with Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or more recent;
- Mastery of oral and written French.
Why joins us?
Larochelle Groupe Conseil, IT consulting services firm, has supported Quebec based companies in their digital transformation since 2006. We offer specialized data-driven services through our 3 centres of excellence in which our experts are evolving.
To work for Larochelle is to benefit from numerous advantages: collective insurance from the first day, 4 weeks vacation, 5 days of training per year, …
But above all, it’s about being part of a company with a very strong human dimension,
We thank all of those who apply but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.