For over 20 years, CM Labs’ Vortex Simulators and services have helped train crane and heavy equipment operators all over the world. Today, CM Labs is the largest simulator vendor in the market, with over 1,000 simulators in 30 countries deployed with Vortex software.
CM Labs’ feature-rich Vortex Simulators provide immersive, ultra-realistic learning environments that promote increased safety and operational efficiency, essential skills development, and reduced training costs.
Developed by operators, trainers, and simulation experts, our standards-based solutions prepare operators for the real world.
Our clients include IUOE, Kiewit, Liebherr, Mammoet, Manitowoc, NASA, and over 100 other world-class companies, OEMs, equipment operators, and trades training organizations.
CM Labs is currently seeking a Simulator Support Specialist for a permanent position. Reporting to the Support Manager, the chosen candidate will be responsible of investigating, researching, responding and providing resolution to all incoming inquiries and requests from clients in our customer support portal.
· Serve as the first point of contact for inbound support requests via web, e-mail and phone;
· Provide post-sale customer support for issues such as application installation,
configuration, and training;
· Manage incident backlog and providing customers resolution status;
· Document recurring problems;
· Provides resolution on first level type of issues (licenses renewal, software load update,
computer hardware troubleshooting);
· Follow up issues internally to ensure fast and efficient response to customer;
· Escalate the more complex issues to Development/ QA teams;
· Adhere and participate in customer support processes;
· Occasionally participate in the quality control activities of our simulation products;
· Occasionally participate in the preparation of a simulator installation.
· Background experience in simulation, games or multimedia;
· Experience with technical software support or customer facing role;
· Bachelor degree or D.E.C with professional experience;
· Strong desire to work on technical challenges combined with close customer interactions;
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills / customer service oriented;
· Experience in quality control will be considered as a strong asset;
· Sharp logical and analytical skills.;
What We Offer
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Pour faciliter la lecture, le genre masculin est utilisé sans discrimination dans ce texte.
The masculine gender is used in this text without discrimination, to facilitate reading.