Reporting to the Director of IT, the Senior Linux Systems Engineer will be responsible to help standardize our server/workstation setup by utilizing Infrastructure as Code concepts and methodologies. Demonstrating his technical leadership, the Senior Linux Systems Engineer will help contribute in building a DevOps and data driven culture. As a key role, the Senior Linux Systems Engineer will have direct influence in the direction and evolution of the IT park.
- LAMP Stack: Linux (RedHat/CentOS), Apache, PostgresSQL, Ruby
- OS level concerns
- Database Servers (MySQL, PostgresSQL)
- Applications Servers
- Mail (Mail Transfer Agents)
- Storage Technology: SAN, NAS, DAS, NetApp
- Scripting: Perl, Shell, Bash, Python, etc.
- Load Balancing