dormakaba: ranked in the top 100 global tech leaders by Thomson Reuters!
The dormakaba Group is one of the top three companies in the global market for access and security solutions. The company is a single source provider of products, solutions and services related to doors and secure access to buildings and rooms. No matter where you are, if you need reliable and innovative access and security solutions, we will provide you high quality service – in hotels, shops, sports facilities, airports, hospitals, at home or in the office. Around the globe.
With over 16,000 employees worldwide (over 500 in Montreal), dormakaba is present in over 130 countries and has more than 150 years of experience. The dormakaba Group is headquartered in Rümlang, Switzerland, and generates annual revenues of over 3 billion dollars CAD.
dormakaba offers you a career not a job. Join us now and make a real difference in creating the next generation of products and services. Visit our website www.dormakaba.com
You will be responsible for the development and maintenance of a Dormakaba product that specializes in security and access management for individual homes and vacation rentals.
As a team member you will be responsible to find innovative solutions, plan the work, develop and deploy software for the cloud platform service.
You will be a key contributor on a dynamic team, expand your skillset and become an expert in the most popular cloud software development strategies for dormakaba digital. We are looking for an independent, self-motivated, and innovative developer to implement industry best practices in a true DevOps environment.
As the Cloud Software Developer, you will be given the freedom and responsibility to create the best business value service for our customer. With a strong focus on customer satisfaction and collaboration, the candidate will be required to perform at the best of his abilities.
By joining us you will be part of a team, working with the latest cloud technologies, relying on data to build new features, applying (among others) the SOLID - DRY - YAGNI principles, designing, developing and deploying microservices architectures, using test-driven development methods, working closely with the firmware teams.
If you believe this challenge is right for you then, and you want to make a difference do not hesitate to apply!
• Evolve within a devOps team
• Conduct design, development, code reviews and resolve production issues
• Strong empathy with customer situation
• Be responsible for features from development to production
• Participate at doing faster release
• Improve the product
• Very good knowledge of C#/.NET language
• Experience with non-rational databases (NoSQL)
• Excellent communication and ownership skills
• Should be highly adaptive to ensure product and organizational agility.
• Good knowledge of UML diagrams
• Experience in agile development and Scrum/Kanban methodology.
• Knowledge of Node.js development.
• Good knowledge of unit test libraries (Mocha-Chai-Jest)
• Good knowledge of TypeScript
• Knowledge of the AWS platform.
• Experience with Docker.
• Knowledge of terraform language.
• Knowledge of continuous integration tools and processes.
• Knowledge of Jenkins
• A fast-growing, non-unionized international company
• A stimulating, fast and friendly work environment
• An opportunity to highly contribute to the success of the company
• Competitive global compensation
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
dormakaba is committed to equal employment opportunities and encourages diversity and inclusion. We welcome applications from qualified individuals from all backgrounds.
Please note that the sole purpose of the use of the masculine is to simplify the text.