** This role can be done remotely from anywhere in Canada or the United States ** About Traction on Demand At Traction on Demand, we aim to change the world by challenging the traditional consulting model and building community with our clients,
Toronto is home to more than 2.9 million people whose diversity and experiences make this great city Canada's leading economic engine and one of the world's most diverse and livable cities. As the fourth largest city in North America, Toronto is a
Who We Are At Dealer-FX, we are fueled by innovation. Our "1 Team" mentality is what sets us apart. Every day is different and we love it. We've shaped our culture around our people, so we appreciate the value of a healthy work/life balance.
Permanent, full-time position A best practices champion whose experience in software development and/or programming design and systems management is uniquely combined with knowledge of the Education Act, education-related policies and school board
Knowledgehook is on a mission to empower the problem-solvers of tomorrow. To help us take our company to the next level and enable us to build an even more compelling education experience, we are looking for a UI Developer. You will bridge the gap
Company operating name: Priceline Partner Network Title of the position: Principal Data Engineer Business address: 70 University Avenue, Toronto, ON M5J 2M4 Location(s) of work: Toronto, ON language of work: English Terms of employment: Temporary
Senior Solutions Designer
The Land and Resources I&IT Cluster (LRC) is one of eight clusters in the Ontario Public Service (OPS) formed to provide groups of ministry partners with all their information technology needs. By working with the Land and Resources Cluster, you will have the unique opportunity to do meaningful work for the ministries of: Indigenous Affairs; Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs; Environment, Conservation and Parks; Natural Resources and Forestry; and Energy, Northern Development and Mines. Your work will impact the lives of many Ontarians and Ontario businesses.
LRC works with program areas in each of the ministries to understand their business needs and develop digital solutions using products like Salesforce that enable business transformation and the achievement of digital public service goals and objectives.
LRC is looking for a Senior Solutions Designer with Salesforce experience to work cross-functionally with our ministry partners to design digital products to better serve Ontario businesses and citizens. We are an organization who is forward-thinking and proactive in building digital solutions and working with our ministry partners to build and deliver efficient, user-focused services and products.
About the Branch
The Business Solutions Branch (BSB) collaborates with cluster partner ministries to co-design, deliver and support digital solutions, providing leadership in emerging technologies like Salesforce and innovative delivery techniques to enable modern government services.
Why work for the Ontario Public Service?
We are re-thinking how we deliver services through various initiatives, modernization initiatives and how we access and deliver critical services remotely. We are striving to enable a future-ready OPS workforce through technology-focused enterprise-wide strategies.
The Ontario Public Service (OPS) supports career and leadership development, invests in learning opportunities, recognizes team and individual achievements, and supports flexible work arrangements.
Want more Information?
Visit The Ministry of Natural Resources and Forestry website https://www.ontario.ca/page/ministry-natural-resources-and-forestry > for additional information about our ministry.
Are you an experienced Salesforce solutions designer looking for a new challenge and interested in working in an environment where there is a commitment to being the OPS leader in digital services, innovation and excellence? If so, consider this exciting opportunity with the Land and Resources I&IT Cluster.
The position will be staffed from the office closest to you:
• 40 St Clair Avenue West, Toronto
• 300 Water Street, Peterborough
• 1 Stone Road West, Guelph
• 159 Cedar Street, Sudbury
• 70 Foster Drive, Sault Ste Marie
What can I expect to do in this role?
As a Senior Solutions Designer, you will:
• provide technical consulting in the planning, development and implementation of advanced and complex digital services and interactive applications like Salesforce, with integration to several common and enterprise services
• design, develop and implement Salesforce-based solutions that drive digital services, projects and activities
• provide technical leadership and team direction for the acquisition and implementation of complex and specialized software applications and services
• ensure solutions meet the business needs of internal and external stakeholders and adhere to cluster, Ontario Digital Service and enterprise policies and standards
Location: Guelph, Peterborough, Sault Ste. Marie, Sudbury, or Toronto
How do I qualify?
Technical Skills and Expertise
• proven knowledge and understanding of current and emerging technologies (such as Salesforce, including Lightning Web Components (LWC) and the accompanying Apex classes and architectures, Machine Learning, Java/J2EE, GIS and others).
• knowledge, understanding and experience in different environments (e.g. IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), methodologies (such as DevOps, Lean, Agile) and systems analysis, service and user interface/user experience design, development, testing and implementation.
• knowledge and skills in mobile application architecture, patterns and best practices, and a solid understanding of digital services, HTML5 elements, forms and geolocation concepts.
• knowledge of Service Oriented Architectures (SOA), RestAPI, micro Services and related technologies, design of distributed applications, security design and implementation.
Technical Leadership and Project Management Skills:
• You have technical leadership and project management skills to lead agile IT projects, develop and assess cost estimates, advise and lead teams of project staff and external consultants, and ensure project deliverables are met within specific parameters.
Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills:
• You have conceptual, analytical, evaluation and problem-solving skills to develop technical design features and alternatives, and ensure the effective operation of digital solutions across on-premise, cloud and hybrid platforms while incorporating IT security and quality control.
Communication and Consultation Skills:
• You have proven communication and consultation skills to work with project staff, clients and external stakeholders, explain technical solutions to IT and non-technical internal and external stakeholders, and prepare reports.
Salary Range: $1,670.59 - $2,087.00 Per Week
Please apply online, only, at www.ontario.ca/careers, quoting Job ID 163536, by Thursday, May 20, 2021. Please follow the instructions to submit your application. Faxes are not being accepted at this time.
If you require accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact us at www.gojobs.gov.on.ca/ContactUs.aspx to provide your contact information. Recruitment Services staff will contact you within 48 hours. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Ontario Public Service is an inclusive employer. Accommodation will be provided in accordance with Ontario's Human Rights Code.