System Development Specialist (Front-End Developer) Job ID: 15428 Job Category: Information & Technology Division & Section: City Clerk's, City Clerk's Strategic Integrat & Excel Work Location: City Hall, 100 Queen Street West Job Type &
Job Purpose This role is responsible to partner with Project Managers to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget and contribute positively to Company efficiency and productivity. The Business Analyst is responsible to gather and analyze
Company operating name: Priceline Partner Network Title of the position: Principal Data Engineer Business address: 70 University Avenue, Toronto, ON M5J 2M4 Location(s) of work: Toronto, ON language of work: English Terms of employment: Temporary
Drive for Excellence Performance Auto Group is currently seeking a Solutions Developer Team Lead to join the head office in Brampton. The candidate will oversee and mentor the Solutions Development Team. Performance Auto Group is a leading
Do you want to be part of a team helping to strengthen every community across Ontario? Are you interested in seeing the importance of your work firsthand? Do you have a passion for big data and cloud computing – and know the benefit of using data
Job Posting About the CFPC Representing more than 40,000 members across the country, the College of Family Physicians of Canada (CFPC) is the professional organization responsible for establishing standards for the training, certification and
Senior Solutions Designer
The Land and Resources I&IT Cluster (LRC) is one of eight clusters in the Ontario Public Service (OPS) formed to provide groups of ministry partners with all their information technology needs. By working with the Land and Resources Cluster, you will have the unique opportunity to do meaningful work for the ministries of: Indigenous Affairs; Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs; Environment, Conservation and Parks; Natural Resources and Forestry; and Energy, Northern Development and Mines. Your work will impact the lives of many Ontarians and Ontario businesses.
LRC works with program areas in each of the ministries to understand their business needs and develop digital solutions using products like Salesforce that enable business transformation and the achievement of digital public service goals and objectives.
LRC is looking for a Senior Solutions Designer with Salesforce experience to work cross-functionally with our ministry partners to design digital products to better serve Ontario businesses and citizens. We are an organization who is forward-thinking and proactive in building digital solutions and working with our ministry partners to build and deliver efficient, user-focused services and products.
About the Branch
The Business Solutions Branch (BSB) collaborates with cluster partner ministries to co-design, deliver and support digital solutions, providing leadership in emerging technologies like Salesforce and innovative delivery techniques to enable modern government services.
Why work for the Ontario Public Service?
We are re-thinking how we deliver services through various initiatives, modernization initiatives and how we access and deliver critical services remotely. We are striving to enable a future-ready OPS workforce through technology-focused enterprise-wide strategies.
The Ontario Public Service (OPS) supports career and leadership development, invests in learning opportunities, recognizes team and individual achievements, and supports flexible work arrangements.
Want more Information?
Visit The Ministry of Natural Resources and Forestry website https://www.ontario.ca/page/ministry-natural-resources-and-forestry > for additional information about our ministry.
Are you an experienced Salesforce solutions designer looking for a new challenge and interested in working in an environment where there is a commitment to being the OPS leader in digital services, innovation and excellence? If so, consider this exciting opportunity with the Land and Resources I&IT Cluster.
The position will be staffed from the office closest to you:
• 40 St Clair Avenue West, Toronto
• 300 Water Street, Peterborough
• 1 Stone Road West, Guelph
• 159 Cedar Street, Sudbury
• 70 Foster Drive, Sault Ste Marie
What can I expect to do in this role?
As a Senior Solutions Designer, you will:
• provide technical consulting in the planning, development and implementation of advanced and complex digital services and interactive applications like Salesforce, with integration to several common and enterprise services
• design, develop and implement Salesforce-based solutions that drive digital services, projects and activities
• provide technical leadership and team direction for the acquisition and implementation of complex and specialized software applications and services
• ensure solutions meet the business needs of internal and external stakeholders and adhere to cluster, Ontario Digital Service and enterprise policies and standards
Location: Guelph, Peterborough, Sault Ste. Marie, Sudbury, or Toronto
How do I qualify?
Technical Skills and Expertise
• proven knowledge and understanding of current and emerging technologies (such as Salesforce, including Lightning Web Components (LWC) and the accompanying Apex classes and architectures, Machine Learning, Java/J2EE, GIS and others).
• knowledge, understanding and experience in different environments (e.g. IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), methodologies (such as DevOps, Lean, Agile) and systems analysis, service and user interface/user experience design, development, testing and implementation.
• knowledge and skills in mobile application architecture, patterns and best practices, and a solid understanding of digital services, HTML5 elements, forms and geolocation concepts.
• knowledge of Service Oriented Architectures (SOA), RestAPI, micro Services and related technologies, design of distributed applications, security design and implementation.
Technical Leadership and Project Management Skills:
• You have technical leadership and project management skills to lead agile IT projects, develop and assess cost estimates, advise and lead teams of project staff and external consultants, and ensure project deliverables are met within specific parameters.
Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills:
• You have conceptual, analytical, evaluation and problem-solving skills to develop technical design features and alternatives, and ensure the effective operation of digital solutions across on-premise, cloud and hybrid platforms while incorporating IT security and quality control.
Communication and Consultation Skills:
• You have proven communication and consultation skills to work with project staff, clients and external stakeholders, explain technical solutions to IT and non-technical internal and external stakeholders, and prepare reports.
Salary Range: $1,670.59 - $2,087.00 Per Week
Please apply online, only, at www.ontario.ca/careers, quoting Job ID 163536, by Thursday, May 20, 2021. Please follow the instructions to submit your application. Faxes are not being accepted at this time.
If you require accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact us at www.gojobs.gov.on.ca/ContactUs.aspx to provide your contact information. Recruitment Services staff will contact you within 48 hours. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Ontario Public Service is an inclusive employer. Accommodation will be provided in accordance with Ontario's Human Rights Code.