Generator is hiring! We are looking for an individual with Tiki Wiki experience to provide long-term, on-going and on-demand IT support for ArtistProducerResource.com - a free, searchable online encyclopedia of information, resources, tools, and
***Description available in French only****** Temps plein Lieu de travail : Toronto Groupe salarial : 117 200 – 161 200 $ Numéro de l'affichage : 03-TI-21 À propos de l'Université de l'Ontario français L'Université de l'Ontario
Company Innformation: Embross Group has more than 20 years of software and hardware development experience across multiple industries including retail, health, transportation, aviation passenger service systems, access control and entertainment. In
York is a leading international teaching and research university, and a driving force for positive change. Empowered by a welcoming and diverse community with a uniquely global perspective, we are preparing our students for their long-term careers and
We have an exciting opportunity for a Full Stack Developer. Our tech company is well-recognized and a leader in the transportation industry for creating millions of connections on its network. This enables domestic goods to move through retail and
Job Type: Permanent Primary Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations: Toronto Have many careers in one Firm. Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster
Business Intelligence (BI) and Analytics Specialist
The Enterprise Financial Services Division (EFSD) is part of Ontario Shared Services, Ministry of Government and Consumer Services. EFSD manages and operates two enterprise systems to support effective financial management and transfer payment administration for the Government of Ontario – the Integrated Financial Information System (IFIS) and Transfer Payment Ontario system.
This role is in the Business Intelligence and Reporting Unit in the Business Application and Support Services Branch (BASS) in EFSD. The unit is responsible for the IFIS Business Intelligence and Analytics (IFIS BI) service, which is the single repository for all Ontario Public Service (OPS) financial information and is used daily to support the financial operations of all ministries, the production of Ontario Budget, Fall Economic Statement, Public Accounts and other financial reporting requirements, including the Government's cash and borrowing requirements. The service leverages Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE), Hyperion Planning, Hyperion Essbase, Hyperion Financial Management (HFM), Oracle Data Integrator (ODI), and Financial Data Management Enterprise Edition (FDMEE).
We are looking for someone with superior data analytics skills who has experiences in building enterprise Business Intelligence (BI) and Data Analytics solutions.
If this sounds like your next career move, then consider this exciting opportunity with us.
What can I expect to do in this role?
In this role, you will:
• provide specialized technical business intelligence and data analytics experience and expertise
• provide business and technical support throughout the development, testing, implementation and maintenance of business intelligence and data analytics solutions, including data integration and data quality
• perform in-depth studies to generate intelligence in support of continuous improvement initiatives and decision-making processes
• provide leading-edge support and advice in the development of key performance indicators
• lead research and development analytical models
• assess options based on needs, resources and best practices
• recommend the most cost-effective solution to support business needs
• prepare reports on past performance of the Division/organization, through the robust analysis of large amounts of quantitative and qualitative data
• study and uncover links and correlations between data and facts, and produce recommendations to senior management
How do I qualify?
• practical hands-on experience in design and development of BI solutions using programming skills in the areas of data extraction, visual analytics, and statistical modelling (such as SQL, R, Python)
• experience implementing and providing support for large business intelligence and analytics applications that leverage Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition, Oracle Database, Oracle Advanced Analytics, Oracle SQL, R, Python and related data technologies
• knowledge of structured methodologies for the development, design, implementation and maintenance of BI solutions
• experience in Unix/Windows scripting, and other programming languages, and other development tools, architecture and design patterns
• knowledge of I&IT technology (such as data, databases, applications, software, hardware, networks, security) tools, skills, techniques and methods (such as systems analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, installation, operations, capacity planning, performance management, and others)
System Analysis and Technology Planning Experience
You have experience:
• analyzing, designing, developing, testing, implementing, and demonstrating BI and Data Analytics tools
• building and managing data sets by analyzing data contained in the corporate database, legacy systems and other data sources
Analytical Experience and Knowledge
• proven analytical and interpretative reasoning skills to assess client I&IT needs and develop I&IT solutions that are cost-effective and improve client program and service delivery
• the ability to determine all appropriate technical requirements, resources and cost estimates for developing, testing and implementing client application and recommend the improvements
• knowledge of performance measurement and benchmarking to provide expertise to clients and senior management
• knowledge of service principles, techniques, methodology and emerging trends to provide expertise in service delivery standards
• the ability to develop service delivery-related models, tools, best practices and prototypes
• the ability to interpret and apply knowledge of business environments (e.g. various forms of legislation, strategies, plans, operation processes)
Communication and Consultation Skills
• oral and written communication skills to manage diverse business relations, and prepare reports and presentations
• experience providing written/verbal instructions and advice to clients and recommendations to senior management
• interpersonal and customer relationship management skills to provide advice, guidance and assistance to clients with limited business process analysis experience
• experience developing and maintaining effective working relationships and partnerships with all levels of management, staff, service providers and other stakeholders
• negotiation, consultation, and presentation skills to collaborate with others when undertaking joint initiatives and activities
Salary Range: $73,402 - $108,164 Per Year
Please apply online, only, by Wednesday, February 3, 2021, by visiting www.ontario.ca/careers and entering Job ID 159565 in the Job ID search field. Please follow the instructions to submit your application. Faxes are not being accepted at this time.
If you require accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact us at www.gojobs.gov.on.ca/ContactUs.aspx to provide your contact information. Recruitment Services staff will contact you within 48 hours. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Ontario Public Service is an inclusive employer. Accommodation will be provided in accordance with Ontario's Human Rights Code.