NORTH VANCOUVER SCHOOL DISTRICT Do you have a passion for technology and innovative student learning? Are you looking for a great working environment? Then come "learn, share and grow" with us in the natural place to work! From coastal beaches to
In West Vancouver Schools, we set high expectations for our more than 7,200 students who come from the District of West Vancouver, the Squamish Nation, the Village of Lions Bay and across the water from Bowen Island. We aspire to be the finest
New Westminster Schools Career Opportunity Senior District Information Technologist New Westminster Schools (SD40) is seeking a passionate, enthusiastic, and professional IT Technologist to join its Technical & Information Services (TIS) team.
We’re looking for a Senior Sales Strategy Director to positively impact the business by identifying new revenue generating opportunities, working in all topics go-to-market. This role will work closely with Sales leadership on everything from
Westland Insurance Group Ltd is growing and has a new opportunity for a Systems Administrator situated in our Surrey, BC, Head Office. This is a great opportunity to join our IT Operations team in a rapidly growing organization heavily
Requisition ID: 279497
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
What is SAP iXp?
SAP’s Internship Experience Program (iXp) is SAP’s global, paid internship program that provides university students with the opportunities to find purpose in their careers.
Three reasons to apply for SAP iXp
1. Culture of collaboration: Meet with mentors, make new friends across the globe and create a thriving personal network.
2. Project-driven experience: Gain cross-functional skills from our virtual and in-person learning sessions, diverse subject matter experts, and project deliverables.
3. Gain visibility: With iXp in your title, you’ll have a global network of SAP leaders, entrepreneurs and career development opportunities at your fingertips.
About the team:
The team manages digital strategy for SAP HANA Cloud Services, which encompasses three products: SAP HANA Cloud, SAP Data Warehouse Cloud, and SAP Analytics Cloud.
What you’ll do:
Position Title: SAP iXp Intern – Digital Events, Digital Strategy
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Expected start date to end date: May 3, 2021 - December 31, 2021
In this role, you’ll:
• Work with members of the Digital Strategy team to execute webinars across different time zones
• Write and edit promotional copy for events
• Create, administer and organize events within the ON24 webinar platform
• Demo the ON24 platform to various stakeholders and train presenters on how to use the tool
• Host and lead live and pre-recorded customer webinars
• Other duties as assigned
Who you are:
• 3rd or 4th year student in an undergraduate or graduate degree program which is applicable to the position
• Creative thinker and problem solver
• Strong writer with experience in editing copy and video content
• Detail oriented
• Able to follow documented procedures while having flexibility to shape your own work
• Previous experience in organizing events is a plus
• Knowledge of data management tools is a plus
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.