Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure Coquitlam IT Asset Management Lead $72,724.97 - $83,014.85 annually plus 9.9% Temporary Market Adjustment A great opportunity to take the next step in your career The IT Management Lead manages ministry
If you are looking for an opportunity to contribute your experience, knowledge, and passion in a meaningful way, CLBC is the place for you! Community Living British Columbia (CLBC) is a crown corporation responsible for arranging supports and
Xenon Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:XENE) – a biopharmaceutical company with operations in Vancouver, BC, Canada and Boston, MA, USA – is advancing an exciting pipeline of therapies for neurological disorders, with a particular focus on innovative
Join the team: The Surrey Schools, is a large, dynamic, and progressive employer. With over 12,000 employees, we serve in a diverse, multicultural urban centre, and offer a broad range of innovative programs and services to our students and staff.
Working for BBA means being part of a team of talented people who have the passion to succeed and the drive to excel in order to provide first-class service to clients.Recognized for its extensive field experience and cutting-edge expertise, BBA has
Requisition ID: 287533
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
What is SAP iXp?
SAP’s Internship Experience Program (iXp) is SAP’s global, paid internship program that provides university students with the opportunities to find purpose in their careers.
Three reasons to apply for SAP iXp
1. Culture of collaboration: Meet with mentors, make new friends across the globe and create a thriving personal network.
2. Project-driven experience: Gain cross-functional skills from our virtual and in-person learning sessions, diverse subject matter experts, and project deliverables.
3. Gain visibility: With iXp in your title, you’ll have a global network of SAP leaders, entrepreneurs and career development opportunities at your fingertips.
About the team:
SAP Concur is the world’s leading provider of integrated travel, expense, and invoice management solutions, driven by a relentless pursuit to simplify and automate these everyday processes. With SAP Concur, a top-rated app that guides employees through every trip, charges are effortlessly populated into expense reports, and invoice approvals are automated. By integrating near real-time data and using AI to audit 100% of transactions, businesses can see exactly what they’re spending without worrying about blind spots in the budget. SAP Concur eliminates yesterday’s tedious tasks, makes today’s work easier, and helps businesses run at their best every day.
As a Software Developer Intern on the Concur Core and Travel development team in Vancouver, Canada, you will be taking on the Concur App Center, Locate, and Travel Platform solutions to the next level: scaling the architecture while building new, elastically scalable microservices. You will have an opportunity to work across the full stack — from ui clients, server applications and data stores to delivery pipelines and infrastructure
Position Title: SAP Concur iXp Intern – Software Developer
Location: Vancouver, BC (please note that roles will be remote until local guidelines ensure safe office reopenings)
Expected start date to end date: Sept 7, 2021 – April 29, 2022
What you’ll do:
• Build web apps and cloud services in a service mesh architecture
• Understand, improve, and make correct changes to code not written by yourself
• Be determined to make software systems work
• Be curious enough to want to understand the root cause of each problem
• Be passionate about writing solid code quickly and believe that it is hard, but possible
• Continuously improve your technical, architecture, leadership, presentation, and teamwork skills
• Own services end-to-end, including developing code, building the delivery pipeline, troubleshooting and resolving production problems
Who you are:
You challenge the status quo and like to stay curious. You love working on meaningful projects and are energized by lifelong learning.
Ability to Learn:
• Linux, shell scripting, Git, SRE/Devops, Docker containers, AWS/Azure/GCP, Kubernetes, Ansible, continuous/frequent deployments, zero-downtime techniques
• SQL databases (MS SQL Server, MySQL, Postgres), NoSQL data stores (Redis, Memcache, DynamoDB)
• Web application architecture: TCP/IP networking (HTTP, Websocket, load balancing), AJAX, encryption (SSL/TLS, JWT), cyber security (XSS, CSRF), CDNs (Akamai, CloudFront), performance monitoring (Elasticsearch, Kibana, NewRelic)
• Git source control
• Test automation (unit, integration, end-to-end)
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional Locations: Virtual - Canada