New Westminster Schools seeks a self-motivated, organized, innovative, creative, collaborative and dynamic Director of Information Technology. Under the direction of the Associate Superintendent of Schools, the Director of Information Technology
Finish each working day knowing you have truly made a difference in the lives of others Work with an organization that has a wonderful culture and a rewarding mandate Receive a competitive salary and incredible benefits About the British
Manager, IT Infrastructure and Systems The second largest burger chain in Canada, A&W Food Services of Canada Inc. is a Canadian company that provides leadership to 1,000 franchised restaurants across Canada. A&W has articulated Climate Goals
Working for BBA means being part of a team of talented people who have the passion to succeed and the drive to excel in order to provide first-class service to clients.Recognized for its extensive field experience and cutting-edge expertise, BBA has
Requisition ID: 270214 Work Area: Software-Design and Development Expected Travel: 0 - 10% Career Status: Professional Employment Type: Regular Full Time COMPANY DESCRIPTION SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to
Requisition ID: 271655 Work Area: Software-Design and Development Expected Travel: 0 - 10% Career Status: Student Employment Type: Intern COMPANY DESCRIPTION SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something
*Must be eligible to work in Vancouver.
Offer support and technical assistance to users who are using software, hardware, or other computer systems and need help completing tasks. Troubleshooting problems through diagnostic tests and remote access to their computers. Maintain, upgrade and manage software, hardware and networks. Diagnose and resolve problems quickly. Proactively diagnose issues and find way to increase efficiency with scripting and automation. Communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users. Your goal will be to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Responding to queries via chat, email.
- Providing technical assistance for questions and problems
- Resolving problems with networks and other computer systems
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Diagnosing system errors and other issues
- Create reports to analyze common complaints and problems
- Install and configure software and hardware
- Set up accounts and workstations
- Image workstations
- Troubleshooting/problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Help-Desk Support
- Workstation hardware troubleshooting
- Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, and GPO experience
- PowerShell Scripting
- Computer Imaging
- Cloud hosted email
- Nice to have:
- Basic Linux experience
- Experience troubleshooting software used in the 3D content creation industry.
- Ex. Adobe Creative Cloud suite, Autodesk products, Nuke, etc.