Vice President - Information Systems
IIBC is a Saskatoon-based business consulting & immigration company. We are currently seeking an experienced senior manager for the position of a Vice President – Information Systems to oversee the development, implementation, maintenance and market expansion of our online application platform.
This is a permanent, full-time position in Saskatoon with starting wage of $35.00 to $50.00 per hour depending on experience. After 3 months probationary period, you will be eligible for company extended medical benefits. Subsequent salary increases will be based on performance and assessed every 12 months.
Must have minimum 5 years experience in directing operations of an online systems platform and possess a great attitude, good communication skills, and integrity. A university or college degree in a related field is required as well as an ability to effectively communicate in English.
Successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Strategically plan the implementation of the online platform and development
- Distribute workload and hire managers for each section of the platforms functions
- Plan and implement security layers for online security and manage online attacks
- Allocate financial resources, control online mechanisms to streamline work flow to management
- Finalize legal agreements with legal team for reducing liabilities for online terms and conditions
- Plan, design and implement next phases of information systems platform
- Report to the CEO on a weekly basis for recommendations to implement
- Ensure system flow through is working accurately based on management feedback from reported user experience
- Be the point of contact with all administrative managers to improve online platform.
Our mission is to provide our customers with the greatest service there is, and superior quality immigration application delivery systems that will perform beyond the industry standards.
Our employees are our most valued asset. We provide each employee with the training and information to ensure that we always stay on top of the latest trends and changes to keep ahead of the industry when it comes to professionalism.
We focus on building strong teams that thrive in a fast-paced environment, IIBC is an exciting and rewarding place to work. If you feel that this is an environment for you to excel in then we look forward to hearing from you.
Apply to Dirk Propp with a complete resume and a motivational letter, 205-305 4th Avenue North, Saskatoon, SK, S7K 2L8 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 306-979-9441.
We encourage aboriginal and newcomer to Canada applicants to apply. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.