Outline of Duties
The Database Analyst is responsible for using the existing tools to validate data integrity within and across systems. This includes providing support and issuing recommendations to department management for problem-solving and source data configuration. In accordance with guidelines from the immediate supervisor (Master Data Manager), and using various tools developed by the Administrative Analyst, the Database Analyst is responsible for comprehensive oversight of data in the 4 enterprise systems.
More specifically, the Database Analyst:
- Extracts and analyses data entered and maintains a high level of data integrity in the SAP, Velo (in-house system), JDE and Oracle ERP systems;
- Produces analysis reports and submits findings and recommendations;
- Actively assists in solving problems liable to obstruct interfaces;
- Is responsible for creating new values to be used in client, product or supplier files or in the systems in use;
- Supports the Analyst in database maintenance and updates designed to eliminate extraneous data;
- Analyses high-volume demands to ensure data validity and define system processing methods;
- Works with the Administrative Analyst and Coordinators to execute large-scale projects.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in information and systems management;
- You cumulate at least one (1) to three (3) years of relevant experience in a similar position;
- Proven strong analytical skills and ability to learn quickly;
- Strong background in SAP systems;
- Experience with Oracle ERP and JDE systems an asset;
- Fluent in French and English, spoken and written.