Want to help a digital health innovator improve already game-changing products?
Tactio's innovative, high-growth team is looking for detail-oriented and rigorous professionals in order to improve the quality of a new generation of remote patient monitoring applications. We have built a mobile-driven patient-monitoring solution integrated to 200+ connected health devices (like Fitbit, Withings, Jawbone and Garmin) as well as medical devices (like Nonin, Roche and A&D Medical) downloaded by over four million patients worldwide. We want your help to make it even better.
Tactio is currently seeking an applicant to join the Project Management Office (PMO). The PMO is responsible for managing projects following contract signature up to and including launch. This involves managing timelines, deliverables, requirements and customer relationships. The Project Manager will have to quickly become familiar with the products, internal procedures and tools of the company, as well as the technical requirements and expectations of the customers.
By understanding the business challenges and system requirements, as well as the technology to put a solution in place for our clients, the Project Manager provides the communication channel combined with the technical insight to ensure delivery of the business goals.
What you will be doing:
- Gather requirements to help define and estimate new features;
- Build project plans, manage tasks, milestones and goals, track project status and report to internal management;
- Deliver projects on time;
- Understand resource capabilities and availability and provide leadership for the team;
- Ensure that standards and best practices are followed;
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of internal tools and processes;
- Understand technical issues and ensure follow-up in collaboration with the technical support, quality assurance and engineering departments;
- Provide information and service to customers & professional end-users;
- Understand customer and Tactio business processes and prioritize incoming requests accordingly.
You should have a detail-oriented mindset, be fully bilingual (English and French) and have:
- Education Bachelor's degree in computer science, electronics, business administration or equivalent.
- Experience 3-5 years of experience managing software projects.
- Good knowledge of iOS, Android, Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence), Trello, Microsoft Office and database systems.
- High level of organizational and time management skills.
- Strong ability to learn quickly and operate effectively in multiple cultural contexts.
- Capacity to work in a dynamic environment with tight deadlines.
How you'll thrive:
You will work closely with product management, software engineers and health professionals. You'll contribute on projects that are rocking the new digital, mobile and connected world of healthcare. We're a friendly group happily working in a beautiful Old Port office, and we enjoy weekly barbecues in season and ping pong tournaments.
If you like what you see, reach out to us with your CV (rh) and a few words about your interests or accomplishments. No need for a formal cover letter; we'll consider everyone who takes the time to apply.