You stand out because of your strong abilities to engage with customers over email and phone to generate sales?
You are known as an expert to convert leads into qualified opportunities and to achieve pipeline targets in a fast paced and highly accountable environment?
iPerceptions is looking for a tech-savvy, results driven, team work and highly motivated person who is ready to begin a challenging and rewarding career. We are offering a role of Sales Representative at our Montreal headquarter.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing marketing qualified leads with inbound sales tactics and techniques, and a fast lead response time;
- Following rigorously a predefined & fast paced lead conversion process with leading-edge sales automation tools;
- Conducting discovery and introductory conversations with decision-makers;
- Positioning, demonstrating and selling iPerceptions' suite of SAAS solutions to inbound leads assigned to you;
- Prospecting and qualifying leads who fit our ideal customer profile;
- Meeting and exceeding assigned monthly and quarterly sales quotas;
- Closing sales and process sales orders and contracts;
- Developing and maintaining knowledge of iPerceptions tools, packaged services and other offerings at a level necessary to sell them via telephone;
- Working with your Sales Manager to establish sales strategies and forecasts.
- B2B Sales experience selling cloud-based solutions with history of consistent quota attainment;
- Must be bilingual (English and French);
- Strong ability to promote products and services, and to influence decision makers;
- Strong ability to move from a product sell to a solution sell;
- Strong ability to effectively communicate (verbal, listening, writing, presenting);
- Any experience in selling Digital Marketing Technologies is a definite asset;
- Any experience working with Sales Force Automation & CRM tools is also an asset;
- University Degree/College Diploma.
- Flexible hours for a better work-life balance.
- A corporate insurance plan.
- 5 personal days in addition to your vacation.
- A "Choose Your Own Device" program.
- The access to an Employee Assistant Program.
- A friendly environment with a Happy Hour every Thursday, a ping pong table, gaming room, a fully stocked kitchen with free breakfast provided. etc.
- A few minutes' walk from the metro.
If you are motivated by this challenge, please forward your resume to Estelle Tancrez from the Human Resources Department at careers.
We offer equal career opportunities to all applicants.
For more information about our company, please, visit our website: www.iperceptions.com