Customer Success and Customer Onboarding
$55,000/Year Plus Bonuses
Based in downtown Montreal, InvoiceSherpa.com is a cloud-based B2B SaaS providing an automated Accounts Receivable solution for small & mid sized companies that syncs with major online accounting software's, like QuickBooks, Freshbooks, Xero, & others. Our clients benefit from accelerating their cashflow, reduced time & costs related to managing their Accounts Receivable. Customers and accounting platforms love our product, we are proud to have an immaculate 5-star rating!
We are seeking an experienced Customer Service and customer onboarding representative to join this important customer-facing role that ensures the successful adoption and use of our platform by customers. In this role, you will be a product expert – guiding our customers through the platform, establishing best practices, & trouble shooting any customer problems. For the ambitious people out there; there's huge opportunity for growth in eventually managing a team of customer success representatives.
An English speaking "A" player, with a track record of success in customer service, sales or a similar role in a SaaS business.
We're looking for a customer-centric, user-experience-obsessed, creative, problem-solving Customer Support Champion with ninja skills & a passion for great technology.
· You are simply passionate about providing world-class customer experiences
· You've been at the forefront of B2B client interactions, ideally doing taking support calls
· You are customer oriented — you "own" the customer's problems and are able to solve inquiries effectively and efficiently.
· You have an eye for good user experience, and knowing how to deliver awesome client satisfaction
· You have fantastic communication skills and are very comfortable learning how our platform works
· You sell through your confidence in yourself, your product and your proposition
Working within our downtown Montreal office and reporting to the VP Sales, you will champion our Customer Support.
Your core mandates include:
· In-bound Support (Support Desk): Lead the company's front line interactions with B2B clients. Be the customer's main point of contact to ensure all of their questions/concerns are addressed
· Out-bound Support (Concierge Service): Manage the strategy and execution of a first-class Concierge White-glove service .
· Onboarding: Help new customers by guiding them through the kickoff process and ensuring proper implementation.
· Ticket Resolution: Take ownership of customers' issues and follow problems through to resolution with a documented flow.
· Analyze , discover, and provide feedback to cross-functional teams on customer experience and concerns which can lead to customer attrition
· Product Development Insights: Provide structured feedback to the Product and Engineering teams on features, functionality, user experience, user interface, workflow, processes- we love ideas and feedback.
· Inbound sales: Via a CRM proactively follow up on inbound inquiries, schedule & provide requests for demos. Ability to do online SAAS product demos.
· Minimum of 2 years experience as a customer support representative
· Exceptional customer relationship and customer support skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Strong problem solver and troubleshooter; proficient in the art of conflict resolution
· Comfortable learning how to use software platforms
· Commensurate with experience
· High paying salary with bonuses
· Stock options potentially available after probation period
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 /year + Bonuses