iBwave is the power behind great in-building wireless experience, enabling billions of end users and devices to connect inside a wide range of venues. As the global industry reference, our software solutions allow for smarter planning, design and deployment of any project regardless of size, complexity or technology. Along with innovative software, we are recognized for world-class support in 90 countries, industry's most comprehensive components database and a well-established certification program.
Reporting to the VP of R&D, you will be responsible for leading all aspects related to quality assurance of all iBwave software applications.
POSITION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Improve processes and methodologies to ensure quality on all of our software products (Windows, Web, Mobile);
- Coordinate the execution of manual and automated testing within the company;
- Be accountable for the quality of all our products;
- Plan and assign tasks for the QA developers;
- Participate in the development of quality tests & scenarios for our different applications;
- Perform yearly performance evaluation for your team members.
- Maintain and run tests to ensure compliance with the requested changes without affecting current functionality;
- Report and document problems encountered during testing;
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- A minimum of six (6) years experience in Quality assurance;
- A minimum of deux (2) years experience in managing / leading a QA team;
- Knowledge of a test software like "Test Complete" and/or Java script;
- Experience in automating tests for Windows and Web applications (multi-browser);
- Knowledge of Jira / Subversion (an asset);
- Fast learner;
- Ability to manage stress;
- Attention to detail;
- Do not take anything for granted;
- Bilinguism (oral and written)
LOCATION: Montreal (Ville St-Laurent), Quebec
TYPE: Permanent, Full time