iBwave is the power behind great in-building wireless experience, enabling billions of end users and devices to connect inside a wide range of venues. As the global industry reference, our software solutions allow for smarter planning, design and deployment of any project regardless of size, complexity or technology. Along with innovative software, we are recognized for world-class support in 90 countries, industry's most comprehensive components database and a well-established certification program.
Reporting to the Director of HR and Recruitment, your primary responsibilities will be handling activities associated with full cycle national and international recruitment as well as assisting in day-to-day Human Resources functions.
POSITION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Preparing and posting job advertisements, screening incoming resumes, sourcing, conducting preliminary phone interviews, scheduling in-person interviews, administering background checks, and drafting employment agreements.
- Source and call potential candidates from various external sites
- Providing general recruitment administrative support including preparation of announcements, employment and consulting agreements in both English and French
- Maintaining the applicant tracking system (Taleo).
- Performing other HR and recruiting duties as assigned by Management
- Minimum of 3 years related experience as IT recruiter ideally in an agency
- Post-secondary education in Human Resources Management or similar will be considered a strong asset
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Highly effective interpersonal and written communication skills required
- Strong work ethic and naturally motivated to 'get things done' in a fast-paced and evolving business environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality is a must
- Strong follow-through, problem solving and attention to detail
- Ability to set priorities and work effectively
- Must have excellent organizational, logistical, strategic planning, and time management skills.
- Must be fully bilingual (French & English) and must have excellent spoken and written skills in both languages
LOCATION: Montreal (Ville St-Laurent), Quebec
TYPE: Temporary, 6-12 month contract