Java Developer /Application production support (M/W)
Join a digital services consulting company in rapid growth.
Recognized specialist in production support analysis? The proximity and understanding of your audience and their technical contexts in order to bring them the most suitable solution is your first concern? So join a team dedicated to supporting major transformation projects.
The Production support Analyst will enforce the daily user and application support around Java/Oracle:
· Understanding all the database components, and their dependencies and integration processes.
· Responsible for general database support, including the daily system health check, batch process monitoring and issue fixing, and software maintenance along with IT Infrastructure resources.
· Supporting new components developed by the Application Development teams, including but not limited to proposing solutions during the design and development phases, ensuring the quality of these components by performing code review and performance checking before production deployment, performing the installation in production environment, and trouble-shooting and correct bugs/issues (along with the developers and IT Infrastructure resources as needed).
· Supporting business users, functional teams and technical data consumer users, such as providing database information, training users, helping the data search and mining needs, and troubleshooting database related issues for consumer applications.
· Following strictly the company’s rules and procedures to track issues diligently and make changes in production environment properly
· Creating and maintaining knowledge base for the team, including general system architecture, application production supporting document, good practice, and coding standard and conventions.
· Bachelor degree in computer science or related field.
· At least 3 years of successful development and support work experience within Oracle 11g environment.
· At least 2 years of successful development and support work experience within Java EE environment.
· Quick learner and self-motivated.
· A very good team player and be able to work independently.
· Good technical documentation skill and communication skill (essentially in English, a plus in French).
· Strong problem solving skill and be able to think out of the box.
· Good time management skill and work well in the situation with certain pressure or tight schedule.
· Be able to work off-hours occasionally.
· Excellent knowledge & practice on Oracle SQL and PL/SQL.
· Familiar with CA AutoSys configuration and troubleshooting process.
· UNIX scripting knowledge.
· Understanding Waterfall development lifecycle and CMMi methodology.
· Financial / Banking industry experience is a plus.
· Good knowledge & practice on WebSphere Application Server and Rational Application Developer.
· Familiar with issue tracking tools like JIRA, ServiceNow.
· Experience of collaborative development using versioning tools like CVS, SVN.
Did you asked yourself the right questions before applying for this opportunity?
- Why join GROUPE ONEPOINT?
- What added value will you bring to the Group?
- In your opinion, what are the principal assets allowing to expend your expertise?
- In the next 5 years, what are your evolution wishes?
· Experience : 5 years’ relevant experience
· Contract : full time employee
· Reference : B19496
· Location : Montréal, Canada
Groupe ONEPOINT’s HR Recruiting team