Identity and Access Management Specialist (M/W)
Join a digital services consulting company in rapid growth.
Recognized Identity and Access Management Specialist? The proximity and understanding of your audience and their technical contexts in order to bring them the most suitable solution is your first concern? So join a team dedicated to supporting major transformation projects.
The Identity and Access Management Specialist will assume the following responsibilities:
- Enforce daily, weekly and monthly controls;
- Ensure Applications are included in recertification processes when necessary;
- Ensure Generic ID's are properly managed and monitored;
- Onboard new applications, shares and policy exceptions into the Access Rights Management system;
- Manage the Exits process in regard to user access rights;
- Manage the Transfer process in regard to user access rights;
- Liaise with IT Security groups worldwide;
- Adherence to ISO standards and active involvement in process enhancement and development;
- Updates and maintain documentation;
- Provides detailed reporting on current state of controls as directed;
- Defines Role Management Policy and Procedures;
- Define, develop and deploy business roles
- Generates SoD Matrixes;
- Define, develop and enforce control framework;
- Identify control gaps and recommended remediation and improvements.
- CISSP or other industry certification desired;
- Minimum 3-5 years of professional IT / Audit / Information Security related work experience;
- Strong communication with senior management, application support groups and the user community;
- Experience in Identity and Access Management including the areas of controls and governance;
- Task oriented and well organized;
- Direct contribution to operational permanent control framework;
- Knowledge of Identity and Access Management systems including SailPoint, Control-SA or similar systems;
- Proven experience implementing IAM controls;
- Understanding of Role Based Access controls model;
- Understands Controls, Control Gaps, and Action Plans;
- Experience managing access rights in a financial environment ;
- Understands modern IAM methodologies and approaches, is familiar with User; Administration and Provisioning, Identity and Access Governance, and Identity Governance and Administration concept
- Fluency in English.
Did you asked yourself the right questions before applying for this opportunity?
- Why join GROUPE ONEPOINT?
- What added value will you bring to the Group?
- In your opinion, what are the principal assets allowing to expend your expertise?
- In the next 5 years, what are your evolution wishes?
· Experience : 4 years’ relevant experience
· Contract : full time employee
· Reference : B19495
· Location : Montréal, Canada
Groupe ONEPOINT’s HR Recruiting team