Front-End .Net Developer (M/W)
Join a digital services consulting company in rapid growth.
Recognized expert on .NET software development in the financial sector? The proximity and understanding of your audience and their technical contexts in order to bring them the most suitable solution is your first concern? So join a team dedicated to supporting major transformation projects.
Your intellectual curiosity, your optimism and your constant sharpened innovation capacity will allow you to complete the following tasks:
- Participate in the requirement gathering and analysis phases
- Make sure the developments correctly address the business need
- Review, analyze and modify programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and documenting programs.
- Work with technical resources to ensure that business requirements are understood, and proposed technical solutions meet the business requirements.
- Develop and update physical and conceptual model
- Follow each package through our established standards (release and change management)
- Document technical specification and test cases
- Proactively collaborate within the team and with other teams to achieve common goals of quality and efficiency
- Minimum of 2 years working in IT as a developer,
- Strong object-oriented programming skills
- Strong technical skills in .Net technologies (ASP.NET, ASP MVC, ASP WEB API),
- Experience in realising web responsive applications (HTML5, bootsrap, Jquery, Angular JS), master source control tools (GitHub), automated unit tests (nUnit, xUnit, MsTest, Jasmin), and programming design patterns,
- Experience in Windows user interfaces (Winforms or WPF) is an asset,
- Good knowledge of the software development processes including Agile, continuous integration and defect handling,
- Knowledge of Financial products and industry (Equities and/or Fixed income) is desired,
- Knowledge on change management / release management processes is desired,
- Good written & verbal communication skills in English and French,
- Dynamic, analytics, detail oriented, rigorous fast learning capacity and able to work in a high pressure environment.
And now … ?
Did you asked yourself the right questions before applying for this opportunity?
- Why join GROUPE ONEPOINT?
- What added value will you bring to the Group?
- In your opinion, what are the principal assets allowing to expend your expertise?
- In the next 5 years, what are your evolution wishes?
· Experience : minimum 2 years experience
· Contract type : full time employee
· Reference : A14840
· Location : Montréal, Canada
Groupe ONEPOINT’s HR Recruiting team encourages interested applicants to forward their resume to: cv