Datawarehouse application developer
Founded in 2002, Groupe ONEPOINT is an international IT and management consulting firm that specializes in optimizing business and technology processes as well as in outsourced solutions.
Groupe ONE POINT believes in envisioning change and bringing it about using the right tools. Digital technology isn’t just a tool—it’s an essential lever for transforming companies in the newly-established economy of today. In this new world, Groupe ONEPOINT has the drive to apply its analytical abilities, strategic consulting skills and technical savvy to ensure that its clients reap all the benefits of this digital revolution while managing the complexity associated with these developments.
Groupe ONEPOINT’s expansion has been accompanied by a sharp increase in both its revenue and its workforce. Today, in France (Paris, Nantes, Bordeaux and Toulouse), Canada, the United States, China and Tunisia, and soon in the United Kingdom and Belgium, the firm boasts more than 800 employees who contribute to the group’s ambitions in a number of sectors: banking/finance/insurance, services and telecommunications, manufacturing and distribution, and the public sector.
We are looking for a DataWarehouse Application Developer to join our team to help in developing and maintaining a global data architecture and platform and to be responsible for the successful delivery of DB and DWH platform and BI development and implementations, data architecture.
- Consult with users, management, and technical personnel to clarify business requirements, identify problems, and suggest changes / best practices.
- Write / analyze functional requirements, then propose reporting solutions to them based on standard systems. Write technical specifications and perform workload and risk analysis related to these solutions.
- Work closely with ETL developer to set up interfaces and procedures by following the best practices / conventions within the team (including peer code review).
- Help deploy application to UAT and production environments, and handle bug-fixes and implement possible system redesigns during these periods.
- Maintain and support existing applications, and participate in user trainings.
- Very good track record in Oracle database development, i.e. good knowledge & practice of Oracle SQL and PL/SQL.
- Knowledge of OFSAA data model and/or Hyperion suite.
- Several years of experience in Informatica ETL (Power Center), Data Quality and MDM module.
- Basic UNIX scripting knowledge.
- Autosys experience or experience with other scheduling/monitoring tools
- Must have strong technical and problem solving skill set (Banking industry experience is a plus)
- Familiar with Waterfall development methodology (development lifecycle including source control) and/or Agile
- A very good team player and to be able to work independently.
- Good English verbal and writing communication skills: Be able to communicate with team mates, users and managers easily. Good French verbal communication skills are a plus
- Excellent technical documentation skills.
Reference : B19810
Groupe ONE POINT’s HR Recruiting team encourages interested applicants to forward their resume to : cv