This is a 9-month contract. In this role, you will take part in the design and development of a top grossing cross-platform social application. You will need to collaborate with a team to document, code, debug and maintain a live game.
· Design & implement different tools that are used by the development and Live Operations teams.
· Involved in the day to day activities of the project including; coding, identification and resolution of issues and the compilation of development documentation.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering.
· 3+ years of development experience.
· Good knowledge Unity and C#.
· Team player and pro-active by nature.
· In depth knowledge of OOP principles and design patterns.
· Strong familiarity with client/server integration.
· Self-motivated learner and creative thinker.
· Strong English and French communication skills.
· Experience in native development for iOS and Android is an asset.
· Prior experience using Continuous Integration and build automation