Arobas Personnel is looking for a talented System Administrator to join our team!
In this role, you will be in charge of maintaining internal services and support fellow teammates. This includes networking, computers setup, printers, phones, software installations, management through Active Directory and local VMWare servers.
· Manage local network, Juniper switches and firewall, cabling, exchange with our ISPs
· Create, change and delete accounts and permissions in our Active Directory
· Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc
· Build new computers (mostly Windows, some Mac and Linux) and servers (VMWare hosting Windows and Linux servers)
· Provide IT support per request, investigate and troubleshoot issues (computer crash, device not working, etc.)
· Order and install new hardware, deal with different providers
· 5+ years of experience in IT field.
· Proficiency in Windows, Exchange, Office365, Active Directory.
· Strong experience using Switches, VLAN management, routing, RADIUS, VPN and VMWare.
· Knowledge of RAIDs.
· Ability to analyze and troubleshoot Wi-Fi diagnostics.
· Experience with Windows File servers scalability.
· Ability to optimize server related software and OS.
· Strong knowledge of network concepts such as IP, TCP & UDP protocols, Firewalls.
· Team player, good listener and pro-active by nature.
· Self-motivated learner and creative thinker.
· Dynamic, autonomous and results-oriented.
· Strong analytical skills.
· Ownership on technical related issues or IT projects.
· Passionate about videogames (mobile and social gaming).
· Juniper knowledge, an asset.
· Teamcity maintenance knowledge, an asset