Senior Quality Assurance Development Tester
Arobas Personnel is currently searching for a Senior Quality Assurance Development Tester for one of his client in Montreal.
This is a six-month contract with possibility of extension. In this role, you will be working with the development team to provide in-depth QA coverage. You will also be building checklists/Tests cases and will play an active role in the QA processes and tools creation.
• Create and maintain test plans covering the product's many features and functionalities. Identify edge cases and populate said test plans accordingly
• Build, Identify and document tools necessary for optimized QA Coverage completion
• To ensure an efficient and complete QA Validation cycle, organize training sessions so the necessary knowledge is shared with the QA team
• Perform Integration Testing and participate to the QA Validation coverage
• Play an active role in Client and Server performance testing and analysis
• Track, isolate and document defects found during tests sessions
• Provide QA Coverage on Integration tools.
• Monitoring of Live Operation activities
• Investigation of customers reported issues
• 3-4 years of software Quality Assurance experience with Mobile and/or social platforms (iOS, Android, Kindle Fire, Facebook)
• Strong English and French written and verbal communication skills
• Solid knowledge of Office suite (Excel, Word, Outlook)
• Experience with Client/Server architecture testing and analysis
• Experience with Performance testing and analysis. (Memory management, Network and Connectivity, Server Load, etc.)
• Team player, listener and pro-active by nature
• Self-motivated learner and creative thinker
• Dynamic, autonomous and results-oriented
• Strong analytical skills
• Experience with Bugs repository interfaces (JIRA)
• Knowledge of the Agile development methodology
• Experience using tools, interfaces and services such as, MySQL Workbench, Charles, Fiddler, DynamoDB, Redshift, XCode, DDMS, SourceTree, Gitlab, TeamCity, BuildStudio, CRM Tools, etc...
• Prior experience using Continuous Integration