Are you a team player? Do you thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment? Are you passionate about tech project management? If you answered yes to those questions, keep reading, Arobas Personnel might have the perfect opportunity for you!
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join a dynamic and growing team in Montreal.
Reporting to the Production Director, the project manager works on projects supporting the core business of the studio. Bridging completely the gap between the different on-site departments remains his/her permanent goal. The ability to work with technical and non-technical people is a must. The incumbent must have hands-on project management skills and a high attention to details.
· Meet internal clients to understand / assess their needs.
· Create and maintain the project specifications, set/communicate objectives and manage the expectations of the different stakeholders.
· Lead multi-disciplinary teams (Ops, Server, BI, IT) with a constant focus on accountability, execution and customer satisfaction.
· Provide status reports periodically.
· Leverage technology project management best practices.
· Ensure the quality of the communication across the different departments. (frequency, adaptation based on the audience)
· Experience leading teams as a manager (5+ years)
· Great understanding of the software development processes.
· PMI Certification with the experience of delivering important tech projects is an importance asset.
· Technical/Marketing knowledge is an asset
If you know you've got what it takes, we want to hear from you!