This is a 9-month contract. In this role, you will take part in the design and development of a top grossing cross-platform social application. You will need to collaborate with a team to document, code, debug and maintain a live game.
• Design & implement different tools that are used by the following departments: BI, LiveOps, Acquisition and Management.
• Involved in the day to day activities of the project including; coding, identification and resolution of issues and the compilation of development documentation.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering.
• 3+ years of development experience.
• Good knowledge Java and C#.
• Team player and pro-active by nature.
• In depth knowledge of OOP principles and design patterns.
• Self-motivated learner and creative thinker.
• Strong English and French communication skills.
• Experience as a back-end developer is a strong asset.
• Knowledge of Unity is an asset.