We are currently looking for a:
Front End Developer / Webmaster (Maternity leave replacement – 12 months)
Reporting to the E-commerce Manager, the Webmaster will be responsible for the day-to-day content administration of the Garage/Dynamite E-commerce websites, as well as executing other digital tasks that will drive traffic and increase brand awareness for the online channel. The webmaster will build/code, schedule and deploy all web pages, newsletters and lookbooks from existing creative resources. The webmaster will work closely with both E-commerce and Marketing teams to ensure all content assets are optimized for ideal customer usability and produced on schedule. The webmaster must be driven and passionate about their craft and creating intuitive and engaging web experiences for our customers.
- Build and update all content for desktop and mobile E-commerce sites;
- Integrate new web pages, email and lookbook templates, as well as other marketing web/mobile content;
- Schedule, create (using HTML and Dreamweaver), and deploy regular email marketing campaigns to targeted recipient lists;
- Conduct quality assurance and test emails (HTML and text versions) for compatibility with multiple email clients and web browsers, ensuring all links, images, prices and subject lines are correct;
- Test website pages on all supported desktop and mobile browsers and optimize content for mobile sites and apps as necessary.
Qualifications and competencies:
- College degree (DEC, technical diploma, community college diploma);
- At least three years, less than five years as a front-end developer/web integrator;
- In-depth knowledge of website design practices, processes, and technologies;
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop CS5, HTML, CSS, and Adobe Dreamweaver is necessary;
- Experience with responsive/adaptive design and mobile apps;
- Experience in UX, usability and browser testing;
- Basic comprehension of SEO;
- Flexibility and adaptability;
- Ability to work and deliver timely results within an agile, fast-paced environment;
- Extremely detail oriented;
- Strong communication and collaboration skills;
- Bilingual: French & English (written and spoken).
Groupe Dynamite is committed to employment equity. Only retained candidates will be contacted for an interview.