Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
Team up with thousands of talented professionals! Did you know that Desjardins was recognized as one of Canada's Top 100 Employers for 2016? As a top 3 Canadian insurer, providing home and auto insurance, Desjardins recognizes and draws upon the talent, work and skills of each one of its employees.
Are you looking for a career where you can contribute to the evolution of a dynamic Digital team? Do you want to have a work-life balance? Do you want to play an integral part in the transformation of an Insurance Powerhouse? Do you want to work for a company that invests in your career?
If this is you, we are currently looking for a
Senior Advisor – Search Engine Optimization
in our Mississauga location.
Reporting directly to the Director, Client Experience and Digital Marketing, you will be responsible for providing leadership and influencing various stakeholders.
Other responsibilities include:
- Provide expert support on content related to his/her field of expertise to various stakeholders and authorities.
- Oversee the development of policies, standards, models and programs to support the unit's projects and mandates.
- Advise and support clientele in the development, fulfillment, implementation and follow-up of various mandates being carried out.
- Monitor to understand and anticipate trends in his/her field of expertise and make appropriate recommendations to ensure best practices are developed for the organization.
- Take on responsibility for Search Engine Optimization and Digital marketing projects or mandates and provide coordination for a team of professionals as required.
If you have experience in: SEO, SEM, Pay Per Click, Google Adwords, Web Analytics, Social Media, E-commerce, Digital Mar_keting_, Presenting to Senior Executives, Marketing Campaign Management, Drafting Proposals and Contracts, Negotiating Agreements...
Then Desjardins is where you want to continue your career!!!
Your talent is what moves us forward! You have a post secondary education (Bachelor Degree) in a business related field or extensive related experience. A minimum of 8 years of relevant strategic Search Engine Optimization experience is required! You must have superior knowledge of Google/Bing algorithmic updates. Your expert knowledge of industry leading SEO tools, analytics suites, and Google AdWords platform, positions you as the lead to perform regular audits to ensure priority site sections are crawlable, and optimized for the proper keyword focus.
Your knowledge of the synergies between SEO and SEM techniques for financial products is superior, as is the ability to make sound decisions and negotiate. You are results-driven, action-oriented, politically savvy, autonomous and able to maintain high integrity. Strong professional English communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal, are required. Advanced knowledge of French is an asset. Your timely decision making skills are exceptional, as are your organizational and customer service skills!
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 8 years of relevant experience
- Customer Segmentation focus
- Passion for Data Analytics
- Ensure SEO guides our everyday operations, supporting our editorial and marketing teams in the development of rich content to our web site and landing pages
- Understand how to leverage on-site and off-site SEO, and with link building and link metrics
- Translate SEO strategies into technical requirements
- Experienced in building SEO requirements into site builds, and working with UX/UI and content developers
- Digitally savvy
- Drive for results
- Advanced knowledge of French is an asset.
To start your exciting career with Desjardins visit our career section at: https:www.desjardins.com/careers
*Desjardins supports diversity in the workplace and promotes an open and inclusive work environment.