The City of Dollard-des-Ormeaux is looking for a division head to run its information systems department.
With the City Manager, the division head will define and effect operational strategies, orientations and practices to support the City's objectives, initiatives and projects. A strong leader, he will also meet changing needs while respecting the City's potential and financial situation.
- Resource optimisation and management
- Management of the technological structure
- Budget and fees management
- Optimum management of programs and projects
- Identification and development of business solutions
- Management of availability and capacity
- Treatment of department request, incidents and problems
- Control ongoing operations with a back-up structure
- Supervision of telecommunications
- Supervision, evaluation and assessment of the performance and conformity of processes and systems.
- Bachelor's degree in information technologies, administration (with option in information systems), computer science or any other related field.
- Ten years of experience, three of which as IT team leader.
- Sound knowledge of good practices (ITIL, COBIT, PMBOK…)
- Knowledge of Sharepoint
- Knowledge of cloud computing
- French proficiency and sound knowledge of English
- Knowledge of the municipal world.
- Customer focus
- Strategic thinking
- Planning and organisational skills
- Team player
- 35-hour work week from Monday to Friday, with the occasional need to work outside these hours.
- Pension plan with defined benefits at hiring
- Group insurance: health, dental, salary, etc.
- Access to gym on site as well as to lunch-hour sports
- Salary range: $71,240 to $90,831
- Please send your CV with a letter of presentation before January 27, 2017, to the attention of Nadia Brunet, Human Resources Advisor, either:
- by email: by clicking on the provided "Apply" button
- by mail: 12001, boulevard De Salaberry, Dollard-des-Ormeaux, QC H9B 2A7
The City thanks all those who will apply but will only contact the candidates selected for an interview.
The City of Dollard-des-Ormeaux is an equal-opportunity employer and invites disabled persons, women, indigenous peoples, as well as visible and ethnic minorities to apply.