York University is known for championing new ways of thinking that drive teaching and research excellence. Our 53,000 students receive the education they need to create big ideas that make an impact on the world. Meaningful and sometimes unexpected careers result from cross-discipline programming, innovative course design and diverse experiential learning opportunities. York students and graduates push limits, achieve goals and find solutions to the world's most pressing social challenges, empowered by a strong community that opens minds. York U is an internationally recognized research university – our 11 faculties and 24 research centres have partnerships with 200+ leading universities worldwide.
We are currently recruiting for a Senior PeopleSoft Integration Developer to work within the Enterprise Business Applications, University Information Technology on a contract bases to January 2018.
Reporting to the Manager, EBAS, the Senior PeopleSoft Integration Developer is responsible for the analysis, design, execution and coordination of development efforts to facilitate integration between York's PeopleSoft systems and other internal and/or external systems. The incumbent performs complex design and programming tasks, leads integration development projects and is recognized as an expert resource for technical issues within the team. The incumbent is responsible for partnering with internal clients, systems analysts, database system administrators and other IT teams to understand the application functionality, support fit/gap assessments and develop technical solutions to support business processes.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will possess the following:
- University Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related IT field.
- Seven (7) years PeopleSoft development experience, including the following:
- PeopleSoft HCM and FSCM 9.1 or higher.
- PeopleTools 8.53 or higher.
- Proficient with PeopleSoft application development tools such as Application Designer, PeopleCode, Component Interface, Application Engine, BI Publisher, SQR.
- Experience implementing, supporting and customizing PeopleSoft systems.
- Experience integrating applications with various formats including flat-file (CSV), XML, and SOAP.
- Experience with PeopleSoft Integration Broker, web-services, SOAP, and WSDL.
- Experience with providing technical instruction and technical training.
- Upgrade experience, preferred.
- Please note: This position requires the candidate to produce a verification of degree(s), credentials(s), or equivalencies from accredited institutions and/or international equivalents at the time of interview.
How to Apply:
To apply to this exciting opportunity and for full position details, salary information, qualifications and application procedures, we invite you to visit our career page by clicking on the provided "Apply" button. Pelase refer to posting # YUSA-10225.
We offer comprehensive benefits and access to superb educational and recreational facilities. For more information on what York has to offer U please visit: http://hr.info.yorku.ca/benefits.
York University is committed to Employment Equity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates. The University welcomes applications from all qualified individuals, including individuals within the University's employment equity categories of women, persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities and aboriginal persons, individuals of diverse gender and sexual orientation and all groups protected by the Human Rights Code. York University is committed to employment equity and diversity and a positive and supportive environment.
York University offers accommodation for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. If you are contacted by York University regarding a job opportunity or testing, please advise if you require accommodation. Please note, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.