- Exceptional opportunity for an IT professional experienced in selling, deploying and supporting shared IT services to small and medium-sized companies
- Take your career to a new level with a leading software provider
- Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and great company culture
About the Opportunity
Are you an accomplished IT professional with demonstrated success leading the sales, deployment and support of IT services to small and medium-sized businesses?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Director, Shared IT Resources to join our team in the northern Toronto area.
In this role, you'll be joining a team of talented software developers, programmers, engineers and brand development specialists who are working hard to create products and tools that help maximize business efficiency and profitability.
In this role, you will lead a team of talented professionals with expertise in the acquisition, set-up and support of software, hardware, peripherals and network configurations for our clients. From basic operating systems, standard office productivity applications, to email servers and hosted solutions, your skills will have been honed through direct client interactions and a hands-on approach.
This role is well suited to a consummate mentor with demonstrated success is designing and executing aggressive growth plans with strong bottom line results. You will personally lead sales and expansion with clients throughout Canada and the United States.
The Ideal Candidate
For this role, we are seeking someone with a degree in computer science and/or 7-10+ years of technical, hands-on experience in the following areas:
- Full managed hosted solutions
- Desktop virtualization
- Hosted Exchange email
- Cloud-based and off-site back-up
- Systems monitoring and alerting
- Consulting services, including wide-area network design and implementation, network design and bandwidth optimization, virtual server and desktop implementations, data center transitions/moves, Windows server implementations, workstation imaging and deployments and VoIP implementations
- Help Desk support
The ideal candidate will also have proven success in leading the growth of a profit-center, combining IT delivery, operations, and service management and has demonstrated a consistent ability to direct others, build relationships andlead a high functioning team.
Most importantly, you are passionate about service delivery and achieving excellence and as such, you push for results and lead by example.
About the Benefits
As a growing tech company, our dress code may be casual but our commitment to quality and innovation is not. Our team is social and inclusive and our culture is built on mutual respect and collaboration. We work hard and we arepassionate about helping our clients. As such, we make sure to provide each team member with the tools, resources, support and freedom to do their job well. Some of the benefits include:
- Access to the company health facility to help encourage a healthy work/life balance
- A fully functional kitchen where employees are encouraged to mingle and socialize
- Paid after-hours (because you should be rewarded for the work you do).
Our team genuinely enjoys working together and we greatly value camaraderie. We offer competitive salaries, as well as bonuses and incentives.
If you think you have what it takes, and are interested in joining a team of committed and passionate tech team, apply today! For full details and to apply, please visit http://jobs.applyfirst.ca/jobs/85352â€‹