An exciting opportunity to utilize your strong web analytics and operations skills in a marketing environment!
The Ontario Tourism Marketing Partnership Corporation seeks a senior operations professional to provide technical operations leadership, including intermediate web analytics expertise and systems operations for the Tourism Consumer Information System (TCIS) in support of the mandate to promote Ontario as the travel destination and to grow tourism visitation and spending.
What can I expect to do in this role?
In this role, you will:
- provide WebTrends web analytics expertise from design through to implementation to assist in tracking, analyzing and reporting on TCIS;
- lead the quality assurance processes, monitor and review quality of work to ensure technical accuracy, and compliance with standards and schedules;
- provide technical expertise related to web systems design and web analytics from design through to implementation and oversight of system testing;
- act as a systems lead to ensure efficiency and effectiveness following Government of Ontario IT processes and procedures, and prepare project status and overall system reporting and analysis;
- provide leadership for project management and systems development related to the development of TCIS and corporate solutions.
How do I qualify?
Web Trends and Analytics Knowledge
- You have intermediate level knowledge and experience using WebTrends web analytics and creation of end user reports to interpret and recommend the application of results to defined strategies;
- You have intermediate level knowledge and expertise in designing WebTrends analytics requirements and processes for large-scale systems.
Analytical, Problem-Solving and Evaluative Skills
- You can lead Quality Assurance processes, identifying and providing reports and recommendations
- You can monitor systems for maximum performance, and recommend modifications and adjustments
Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- You can communicate clearly in writing, translate web analytics results into plain language and explain analyses and recommendations.
- You can provide end-user support services and training, and foster a positive working relationship with team members and management
Project Management and Technical Knowledge
- You have knowledge of web system design, development, testing, and emerging technologies
- You can analyze I&IT project environments to identify potential risk events and issues, articulating and prioritizing with recommended mitigation strategies
- You have knowledge of government information technology polices, guidelines, directives and standards to ensure compliance where necessary
Project Management, Vendor Management and Organizational Skills
- You have extensive knowledge of project management methodology and processes to lead multiple projects and work with vendors
- You can plan and organize activities in a high volume environment with changing priorities
Salary Range: $1,261.01 - $1,611.66 per week
- One (1) permanent position
- 10 Dundas St E, Toronto, Toronto Region
- Please apply online, only, by Friday, January 20, 2017, by clicking on the provided "Apply" button and entering Job ID 102192 in the Job ID search field.
- Please follow the instructions to submit your application.
- Faxes are not being accepted at this time.
If you require accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact us at www.gojobs.gov.on.ca/ContactUs to provide your contact information. Recruitment Services staff will contact you within 48 hours. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Ontario Public Service is an inclusive employer. Accommodation will be provided in accordance with Ontario's Human Rights Code.