Kroll Computer Systems Inc. is an industry leader in the development and implementation of pharmacy software solutions in Canada. We have over 100+ superb, vibrant employees and are looking to expand our great team in our Toronto, ON office. We value our employees and strive to provide a work-life balance by offering a flexible and social environment.
Under the general direction of the CIO, the Information Security Officer (ISO) is responsible for the development and delivery of a comprehensive information security and privacy program for Kroll Computer Systems, Inc. The scope of this program includes information in electronic, print, and other formats. The purposes of this program include: to assure that information is created, acquired, or maintained by Kroll and its authorized users is used in accordance with its intended purpose; to protect Kroll's information and its infrastructure from external or internal threats; and to ensure that Kroll complies with statutory and regulatory requirements regarding information access, security, and privacy.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate the development of Kroll information security policies, standards, and procedures
- Work with key IT offices, data custodians, and governance groups in the development of such policies
- Ensure company policies support compliance with external requirements
- Oversee the dissemination of policies, standards, and procedures
Education and Training
- Coordinate the development and delivery of education and training program on information security and privacy matters for employees and other authorized users
Compliance and Enforcement
- Serve as the company compliance officer with respect to company security policies and regulations
- Work with staff on compliance issues as necessary
- Prepare and submit required reports to external agencies
- Develop and implement an Incident Reporting and Response System to address security incidents (breaches), respond to alleged policy violations or complaints from eternal parties
- Serve as the official contact point for information security, privacy, and copyright infringement incidents including relationships with law enforcement entities
Risk Assessment and Incident Prevention
- Develop and implement an ingoing risk assessment program targeting information security and privacy matters
- Recommend methods for vulnerability detection and remediation, and oversee vulnerability testing
- Act as the CIO's designee representing Kroll on Information Security matters
- Serve as the company contact point for external auditors and agencies, survey requests, etc. on security/privacy matters
- Keep abreast of latest security and privacy legislation, regulations, advisories, alerts, and vulnerabilities pertaining to Kroll and its mission
- Take part in company recovery planning
The emphasis of this position is on policy development, program administration, and compliance/incident response activities. While technical knowledge of information technology and security issues is highly desirable, technical expertise and resources will be available from various units within the organization.
- Bachelor's degree required; or equivalent
- Minimum five years of experience in information security, information technology, or a related field
- Experience in developing and administering an information security program desirable
- Working knowledge and experience in the policy and regulatory environment of information security, especially in software is desirable
- Excellent project management, written, and oral communication skills desired
- Ability to work collaboratively with a broad range of constituencies is essential ï‚·
- A demonstrated ability to work with diverse groups of people is required
Kroll Computer Systems Inc. is prepared to invest in your skills so that you can actively contribute to our comfortable, professional, and team-oriented work environment. Successful candidates will support the finest Pharmacy Management Software available in the industry and its clients.
If you are looking to join a company on the cutting edge of technology in the Pharmacy industry then this is the place for you. The Kroll Computer Systems Inc. team invites you to send your cover letter and resume through the APPLY button below. Upon submission, please mention the job title above in the subject line of your e-mail. If you know someone who is interested and/or qualified for this position, feel free to forward this job opportunity to them.