Position type: Permanent, Full time ( 40 Hrs/wk)
- 18 vacation days
- Private Medical, Dental and Vision Care Benefits
- Willing to travel regularly
- Willing and able to travel internationally
Education Level: Master's Degree
Main location: Toronto, ON, Canada
- Authorize and organize the establishment of major departments and associated senior staff positions;
- Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs;
- Establish objectives for the organization and formulate or approve policies and programs;
- Establish financial and administrative controls; formulate and approve promotional campaigns; and approve overall human resources planning;
- Select middle managers, directors or other executive staff; delegate the necessary authority to them and create optimum working conditions;
- Represent the organization, or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the organization, in negotiations or other official functions
- Cycura is looking for a Senior Executive with 5+ years of experience in ICT Security services and solutions. This experience includes creating a portfolio of solutions and requires a strong technical background as well as practical experience in managing, delivering and implementing Information security services. This professional need to combine technical and sales expertise to develop his work at Cycura.
- Experience in sales with focus in Latin America Information Security Market is a valuable asset
- Senior experience in Information Security Solutions and Services
- Experience establishing technology strategy and partnership
- Experience executing and managing large and complex projects across numerous industries (experience in one or more of these industries is an asset: Telecommunications, Financial, Retail, Infrastructure, Oil and Gas, Health, Payments, Public Sector etc.)
- Working experience in creating and developing Managed Security Services (MSS) and Project Management Office (PMO).
- Provide advise on Information system strategy, policy, management and service delivery
- Able to supervise other staff and contractors, including Senior and Middle Managers in various areas of responsibility
- Be capable to build a sales pipeline in conjunction with marketing campaigns, inbound lead generation and partners.
- Establish and strengthen relationships with various key decision makers of commercial enterprises within North, Central and South America, e.g. CSO, CTO, Executives etc.
- Establish technology strategy and partnership with key Information security solutions
- Experience and knowledge Latin American ICT security market is a valuable asset
- The professional needs to hold at least the following certifications in good standing: CISSP, GCIH, CRISC, CISM, PMP
Effective interpersonal skills; Accurate; Excellent written communication; Judgement; Organized