The candidate will be part of the Fiera Canada IT infrastructure team responsible to provide the administration and services for:
- Active directory, email and files sharing/transfer/printing
- Networking and Internet
- communication and collaboration
As part of your duties, you will be assigned the following responsibilities:
- Administration of the infrastructure and services for:
- Cisco network and communication/collaboration (LAN/WAN, VoIP, videoconference endpoint, ExpressWay, WeBex,…);
- Antivirus/Zero Day Malware( TRAPS);
- Microsoft Servers, VMWare Cluster and SAN infrastructure;
- Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange and Terminal Server;
- Microsoft files sharing/transfer/printing;
- MDM solution (IBM MaaS360);
- Internet and VPN;
- Participation in different improvement or implementation projects;
- Bachelor's degree in IT or equivalent
EXPERIENCE AND SPECIFIC SKILLS
- At least 3 years of experience as an IT infrastructure Administrator;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Aptitude for problem solving;
- Excellent skills in clients relation and servicing;
- Innovation, creativity, organization, thoroughness, self-sufficiency; and a team player;
- Adaptability and quick learning skills
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted. In the interests of clarity, the masculine form is used in this document and is understood to designate both women and men.
Thank you for your consideration.
Fiera Capital is a prominent Canadian investment management firm recognized for its excellence in portfolio management, innovative and personalized investment solutions, and its ability to surpass client expectations. We offer a unique expertise in both traditional and non-traditional investment strategies and are one of only a handful of independent investment firms providing extensive expertise in Canadian active and structured fixed income, equity, asset allocation and non-traditional investment solutions through a broad range of strategies and services.
Our structure promotes excellence within our specialized investment teams by combining the flexible and efficient environment of a multi-style investment manager with the scale of resources offered by one of Canada's leading investment firms. Integrated solutions diversified by asset class and investment style, and supported by a disciplined risk management framework, are key to achieving our superior returns. .
With offices in Montreal, Toronto, Calgary, Vancouver, Halifax, New York and Los Angeles, the firm has over 450 employees and benefits from the expertise and diversified experience of more than 150 investment professionals, dedicated to servicing our highly diversified clientele comprised of pension funds, foundations, religious and charitable organizations, high net worth individuals, financial institutions, mutual funds and managed asset platforms.