As a Systems Administrator you will develop, support, and maintain internal networking, information system security; create and maintain system documentation; and configure, monitor and analyze network performance.
The successful individual must:
- have a post-secondary education with an emphasis in Computer Programming or Computer Science,
- a minimum of five (5) years' technical expertise with a focus in networking.
Additional requirements for the position include:
- attention to detail
- ability to balance multiple priorities
- strong problem solving and analytical skiills
- strong project management skills
- strong communication skills
If you are interested in pursuing a career in the financial services industry with a dedicated, enthusiastic team of professionals in a growing organization that supports an inclusive barrier-free recruitment and selection process, please forward your resume by email, outlining your experience and qualifications and referencing Job Number: 16-P-33, by clicking on the provided "Apply" button below.
Should you be contacted regarding a job opportunity, please advise us if you require speciali accommodations.