Open to: Canadian citizens
Note: Permanent resident status does not qualify
CSE is seeking individuals at all the UNI-06 level with system administration and software development experience in a Windows Environment and /or Linux/UNIX with a strong interest in working and learning about networking, unified communications, and application layer standards and protocols, as well as with scripting and some programming languages. The team you would be joining is a day to day operational support team, where you will be exposed to daily challenges and issues for geographically diverse customers, in a fast-moving environment that will demand an ability to problem solve and deal with many different issues at the same time. The skills you develop in this team will be invaluable and rewarding for your future endeavours.
- UNI-06 level: $66,529 to $78, 721
- These positions are currently eligible for a market allowance of $5,528.34 annually.
- University degree in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering
- College diploma in Computer Science, Computer Systems Technician or another IT related field relevant to the position.
- Experience in supporting and troubleshooting computer systems in a multi-user environment. Including fixing or installing IT equipment (relevant examples would include PCs, monitors, printers, KVM switches, transceivers, etc.)
- Experience in operating systems and software applications (server or desktop) in a networked, multi-user environment.
- Experiencing working with or responding to IT service requests from clients.
- Experience with basics concepts of image management in a networked environment and advanced enterprise wide software deployments in a networked environment
- Experience working with or responding to IT service requests from clients, and working with clients to ensure problems are resolved to their satisfaction.