Job Title: Data Administrator
NOC Code: 2172
# of Openings: 1
Type of Position: Permanent, Full-time
Start Date: As soon as possible
Salary: $65,000 per annum
Benefits: Medical, Dental
Hours: 40 hrs/wk
Employer: National Credit Recovery Inc.
Business Address: 6285 Northam Drive, Suite 400
Work Location: Mississauga, Ontario
NATIONAL CREDIT RECOVERY INC. (NCR) is a highly motivated collection agency whose primary focus is to provide quality collection, outsourcing/customer relationship management, and litigation services. NCR has been built on 37 years of joint experience assisting businesses through recessions and with massive numbers of defaults and insolvencies. It is our mission to demonstrate to each valued client that we can liquidate placements, achieve excellent results, and provide timely status reports consistent with the client's expectations. NCR was established with one purpose: to change the model by which collection agencies operate.
The Data Administrator is an integral member of the team at National Credit Recovery Inc., who creates and tests data models and database management systems.
- Design, construct, and test data models and database management systems for NCRI;
- Determine and analyze user requirements;
- Research and document data requirements;
- Create database architecture in accordance with user requirements, utilizing a wide-range of IT technology including: MAC, Linux, JavaOS, Networking and Business diagram software, Mapping and data visualization software, Database software, Software development, Data analysis software, MS Office;
- Update and implement database management systems based on the following technologies: Data Warehouse, DB2, Dbase Plus, Informix, SAP, Siebel, Sybase, XBase, Oracle, MySQL;
- Review methodologies and processes for improvement and the introduction of new ideas and technologies;
- Conduct research and provide advice to IT professionals with respect to implementation of database management tools, and the collection, security, and suitability of data.
Qualifications/Skills Requirements/Work Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology;
- Minimum 5 years of related professional experience;
How to Apply:
Please forward your cover letter and resume by email to Joe Partipilo at joe.partipilo with the heading "Data Administrator" in the subject line in order to be considered for the position. Please apply by email only.
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted.