Info-Tech Research Group is the world's fastest growing IT research and advisory firm, proudly serving over 30,000 IT professionals. Founded in 1997, Info-Tech produces unbiased and highly relevant IT research solutions. Since 2010 McLean & Co, a division of Info-Tech, has provided the same, unmatched expertise to HR professionals worldwide.
Our mission is to help IT and HR leaders and their teams to improve their core processes and successfully implement technology projects and human resources solutions. We provide everything from actionable tools to analyst guidance, to deliver measurable results.
Due to an exciting period of growth, we are adding to our Development Team in our London office and are seeking mid-to-senior level developers.
Using technologies such as Ruby on Rails, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Angular, JQuery and NodeJS, you will work with a diverse team of developers, designers and stakeholders to build scalable web applications within an agile framework, with those applications helping Info-Tech customers get better at what they do. The incumbent will assist in defining our current and future architecture, and help lead the team, driving projects forward, leading by example, and mentoring more junior staff.
- Build, test, implement and support applications using programming languages and development tools.
- Participate in an agile software development framework. Assist in resource estimation and the development of project timelines. Address and resolve potential project roadblocks.
- Partner with Designers, Developers and Product Owners to define specifications and gather requirements.
- Research and prototype solutions for Enterprise Architecture.
- Mentor other team members and deliver effective code reviews.
Post-secondary education in Computer Science, Application Development or Information Technology an asset.
Knowledge and Experience
- 4 - 6 + years' experience in a professional software development role
- Solution design experience
- Proven ability to develop action plans from specifications, identify and resolve potential roadblocks
- Back End Development (Ruby on Rails, PHP, .NET etc.)
- Proven experience in a highly collaborative team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Agile Certification and/or Project Management Certification an asset.
To succeed at Info-Tech, you'll need to thrive within a work hard / play hard culture, where projects and requirements are constantly refined as we get feedback from stakeholders, or try products out in the market.
ITRG is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected factors. To that end, upon request, ITRG will ensure, to the extent possible, that accommodation be made available to applicants throughout the recruitment and hiring process.