Info-Tech Research Group is the world's fastest growing IT research and advisory firm, proudly serving over 30,000 IT professionals. Founded in 1997, Info-Tech produces unbiased and highly relevant IT research solutions. Our mission is to help IT and HR leaders and their teams to improve their core processes and successfully implement technology projects and human resources solutions. We provide everything from actionable tools to analyst guidance, to deliver measurable results.
The Account Manager supports an Account Director by providing a range of operational, administrative and call based client support and relationship management with the goal of renewing client memberships and growing accounts through effective cross selling.
Major Responsibilities/Key Activities/Tasks
- Partner with Account Directors to create and execute sales and service activity plans. Manage member lifecycle tasks, including scheduling and eventually leading calls.
- Provide capacity to Directors by owning specific account management conversations with secondary account stakeholders
- Ensure members leverage their membership by delivering high quality service to help drive renewal and future sales
- Assist in the preparation of member interactions by collecting and consolidating background information on individuals and organizations as well as their relationship with Info-Tech Research Group
- Manage and respond to inbound requests from members
- Complete scheduled and ad hoc data queries of our CRM at Account Directors' request Ensure the CRM contains accurate account details and contact information.
- Actively seek to increase product knowledge.
Education and Experience
- University degree or equivalent
- Sales experience an asset.
- Previous IT experience an asset
- Previous account management experience an asset
- Experience working as part of a team an asset
- Critical Thinking: Ability to assimilate complex information and communicate this in a simple way. Internal and external communication. Understand value proposition and communicate to member in a clear, concise manner. Understand clients' needs/requests and be able to say it back to them/find analyst to support them.
- Planning and Organization: Set daily schedules, plan territory, setting plans for account growth
- Time Management: Managing the member lifecycle; scheduling calls; able to prioritize tasks appropriately
- Goal Setting: Sets own goals around conversations that demonstrates a commitment to professional development; takes ownership of own performance; manage goal attainment; able to set reasonable goals; monitor progress and communicate/ask for help when off pace for goal attainment
- Active Listening: Able to identify client needs; asks great questions & listens
ITRG is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected factors. To that end, upon request, ITRG will ensure, to the extent possible, that accommodation be made available to applicants throughout the recruitment and hiring process.